Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,880 members, 7,841,300 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

See The Beautiful Pictures Bisola Released To Mark Her 32nd Birthday! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Beautiful Pictures Bisola Released To Mark Her 32nd Birthday! (729 Views)

Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Beautiful Pictures Bisola Released To Mark Her 32nd Birthday! by MsDoris(f): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemate who also came out as the 1st runner up, and ONE.ORG ambassador, Bisola Aiyeola added plus one on Sunday 21st January.

The mother of one and multi talented beauty, took to her instagram page to celebrate herself by sharing gorgeous pictures.

Here is what she captioned them:

"It’s my Birthday today. Happy birthday to me ��. Photo: @aysugarr
Makeup: @makeupbyashabee
Styling : @kie_kie__
Dress: @accostcollection
Hair : @athing4hair
Thank you my family"

Visit the link below to view more photos...

http://www.mimidoris.com/2018/01/bbnaija-check-out-beautiful-pictures.html

Re: See The Beautiful Pictures Bisola Released To Mark Her 32nd Birthday! by TheAnimatorsHub: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2018
She looks stunning. Pity we are age mates... I for come marry you sha grin

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Pictures Bisola Released To Mark Her 32nd Birthday! by myqel(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2018
My birthday mate...I want to use this platform to say thank you to Almighty God for seeing me through all these years in good health and sound mind...Happy birthday to me, myself and I...Nairalanders, pls show some love pls
Re: See The Beautiful Pictures Bisola Released To Mark Her 32nd Birthday! by SolexxBarry(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Lovely

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Wears Bra Under A Sheer Top, Flaunts Backside / Tonto Dikeh Releases Incredible New Photos / Annie Idibia Show Off Her Adorable Mom In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.