Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Need To Loose Weight - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need To Loose Weight (2758 Views)

Healthy And Fastest Way To Loose Weight Useing Iaso Tea From USA / Trying To Loose Weight On Cambridge Diet. / How Do I Loose Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Loose Weight by samhealt1: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2010
I think this is one area which am good at. One of the way by which you can stay slim and keep it, is by staying out of any kind of food that has to do with fat. Please visit my homepage for more details: healthwise..com. Thanks
Re: I Need To Loose Weight by webiz: 12:01am On Apr 29, 2010
Hello,

Really, it is not difficult to get slim. As it is rightly said it only takes determination and discipline to do so. However, there are series of proven products and equipments that can be used to get you in shape without any side effect.

You can contact Jeremiah on 07066050532 or email: greater_future2007@yahoo.com for these products and equipments.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Strange Facts About Belly Buttons / Gym Equipment Shop In Lagos Nigeria / Weak Immune: Natural Herbal Supplement for Immune Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.