Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Pochettino Dismissed Talk On Kane Real Madrid Link - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pochettino Dismissed Talk On Kane Real Madrid Link (261 Views)

Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice / Eden Hazard Puts His Real Madrid Transfer Talk On Hold / Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pochettino Dismissed Talk On Kane Real Madrid Link by loveisgoody: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mauricio Pochettino dismissed talk of a potential £200 million Real Madrid bid for Harry Kane after the England striker scored his 99th Premier League goal in a 1-1 draw at Southampton.

"I'm not going to speak about rumours because if I give information about one rumour I have to do it at all press conferences. It's not my problem to talk about rumours," he said.

Pochettino did say he doesn't expect to sign any new players this month after seeing his team miss the chance to move back into the top four as they were denied by a spirited Southampton. Place bet on today's game on Naijabet

“I am not concerned about that. I know very well it will be difficult to add quality to the team in this period. If something happens and all the conditions are right to sign a......................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/01/22/pochettino-dismissed-talk-kane-real-madrid-link/

(1) (Reply)

Huge Opportunity To Become A Riderbet Agent!!! By Riderbetlotto / Davis Cup: ITF Plans To Introduce 18-team World Cup Of Tennis Finals In Revamp / Abiodun Wins, Qualifies For Men’s Table Tennis Singles Round Of 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.