Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Lagos Island Vs Lagos Mainland. Where Would You Rather Live Or Invest? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Island Vs Lagos Mainland. Where Would You Rather Live Or Invest? (982 Views)

Lagos State Fire Service Contains Market Fire On Lagos Island. / Island Vs Mainland Housing. / Top 10 Cheapest African Countries To Live Or Retire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Island Vs Lagos Mainland. Where Would You Rather Live Or Invest? by omachee: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hi again. my name is Abel Adejoh, an architect by profession. if you had 20 million naira to invest or spend lavishly, how would you spend or invest? please click on the link and let us share our views.
for enquiries: 08108193145
https://www./lagos-mainland-vs-island-who-wins-abel-adejoh
Re: Lagos Island Vs Lagos Mainland. Where Would You Rather Live Or Invest? by richeeyo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bro I don't have 20million But my family is moving to island in two weeks time The kind of people on the main land is terrible,always out of control people

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Vs Lagos Mainland. Where Would You Rather Live Or Invest? by omachee: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
i totally understand you bro. but not every where on the mainland is terrible you know? especially when it's ain a controlled and regulated estate. do you know people who would be willing to invest this kind of money? you could earn up to or more than 500k just for referral
richeeyo:
Bro I don't have 20million
But my family is moving to island in two weeks time
The kind of people on the main land is terrible,always out of control people
Re: Lagos Island Vs Lagos Mainland. Where Would You Rather Live Or Invest? by omachee: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
please click on the link and let us discuss
omachee:
Hi again. my name is Abel Adejoh, an architect by profession. if you had 20 million naira to invest or spend lavishly, how would you spend or invest? please click on the link and let us share our views.
for enquiries: 08108193145
https://www./lagos-mainland-vs-island-who-wins-abel-adejoh

(1) (Reply)

Adron Homes And Properties Hot Easter Promo. / Cheapest, Dry Land At Awoyaya Behind Mayfair Gardens, Ibeju Lekki / Architect And Building Construction Professional.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.