Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Are You A Nairalander And Resides In Ogbomoso? Let's Meet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You A Nairalander And Resides In Ogbomoso? Let's Meet (374 Views)

Twitter Vs Nairaland... Where Does Savagery Resides. / A Nairalander Working With Omotola Jalade / Between This Nairalander And Chris Brown, Who's The Most Cutest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Nairalander And Resides In Ogbomoso? Let's Meet by mayorcon(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
I was just thinking we could likened Nairaland with a country on its own with many states. If this is a large community present in many states and cities of this country, I thing we can have a physical meeting and not only meet online. I reside in ogbomoso, Oyo state and I am sure many addicted nairaland members just like me also reside here, hence, the possibility of having a physical meeting and taking time out to have fun once in a while. We have built the online presence, why not the physical presence too?

So to this end, I have created a whatapp group where w e can meet as Ogbomoso Nairalanders. So, to join the group, simply drop your whatapp number here or better still, send "Ogbomoso Nairalanders, add me" to the number in my signature.

Let's come together and build a physical youth community that will be fun, who knows, you might meet your soulmate, helpmate or that connection you crave for. Join us today.

NOTE: whatapp can only accommodate 250 people per group. Join us ASAP. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Female Singer Accuses Pasuma's Manager Of Sexual Harassment / YBNL Boss Olamide Loses His Mum / Kiss Daniel Signs Two New Act To His Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.