Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Soliciting For Assistance To Further Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soliciting For Assistance To Further Education (294 Views)

Soliciting For A Place To Squat In Ajah / IMO State Teen Invent Auto-bike For His Personal Use, Ask For Assistance To Scal / Should I Leave My Well-paying Job For Further Education? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soliciting For Assistance To Further Education by Gbaremu(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Good morning house.

Sir, I am sorry to bother you with what I am about to say. I am being disturbed psychologically about something and I thought of sharing with you probably this will get to someone or people that can be of help.

I met a young lady few years and we have been communicating since then because I find out that she is very intelligen.

She is a OND graduate with Distinction from the Federal Polytechnic Ede.

Recently she told me to help her with her Direct Entry admission process at FUNAAB Abeokuta. Fortunately, her name came out on merit list based on her intelligence and academical proficiency. As if that was not enough, her name came out from FEDPOEDE again for HND. The happiness was short lived because of her financial background.

As it stands now, the possibilities of following up with either of the two offer of admission is not in sight unless an urgent assistance comes her way.

Sir, I really wish I could help her financially but I am still crawling myself. I am writing to you if you know of any foundation, group of people or individual that can be of help.

I will give you my full details and hers for you to know this is not a fraud.

If anyone here knows any charity organization or someone that can be of help, I will be glad. I don't want her to miss this opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

2018 Scholarship For International Students in the United States / Mistakes To Avoid In 2018 Admission Process / Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.