Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,433 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) (33262 Views)

MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by oyako(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tessie01:
Hey you all should stop talking about my pastor in such manner, like you wouldn't do worse if you were in his shoe. if he hadn't taking the steps he took she wouldn't have given her life to Christ. plan to attend 5NOG in any satellite church near you or you can watch it on line

I'm in town for the 5nog. I have being following your posts for awhile. I'm lodged close to the hq. I'm hoping we could meet pls.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

You don't aid the manipulation of the Law to win souls for Christ. We all know that Kemi is doing this because you can't win a case against a powerful man like Ibiyeomi, not especially in Ibiyeomi's city (Port Harcourt).

As for Ibiyeomi, he is a false teacher and his punishment awaits him in full measures.

As for you, my dear, better give your life to Christ and stop doing "my pastor, my pastor" up and down.
You have no right to call any man of God false, you weren't the one that called him. May God forgive you. plan to attend 5 Nights Of Glory, today is just day 2,come and see the awesomeness of The Holy Spirit.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
oyako:

I'm in town for the 5nog. I have being following your posts for awhile. I'm lodged close to the hq. I'm hoping we could meet pls.
Wow nice! you're welcome to port Harcourt for 5NOG, enjoy God's presence and be a good representative of Christ
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
michael142:
This pastor na scam. See as he dey rejoice all because he done humble this mentally unstable woman
be mindful of the negativity you post about a man whom God called so you don't get cursed. a word they say is enough for the wise
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tessie01:
be mindful of the negativity you post about a man whom God called so you don't get cursed. a word they say is enough for the wise

Shebi you won curse ifa?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tessie01:
You have no right to call any man of God false, you weren't the one that called him. May God forgive you. plan to attend 5 Nights Of Glory, today is just day 2,come and see the awesomeness of The Holy Spirit.

I didn't say "man of God". I said "teacher".

You people seem to think that once somebody says he is a pastor, he automatically becomes a man of God.

A man of God is one who walks before God and is blameless. The person doesn't have to be a pastor or Bishop or whatever other titles your pastors like to call themselves.

I don't need to be the one that called him to know if Ibiyeomi is a false teacher or not. The Bible has provided the criteria by which we can identify false teachers. The Bible says that by their fruits, we shall know them.

I will advise you to give your life to Christ and stop venerating a man like you. His anointing is not more than yours. Anointing is either counterfeit or genuine. Gifts may vary, but the anointing every Christian receives through the Holy Spirit is one and the same. There is no lesser or greater anointing in the body of Christ.

As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him. (1 John 2:27)

You cannot become a true Christian if you continue to follow a man while your gifts go to waste. You will continue to remain a mere human being in the body of saints.

For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere human beings? (1 Corinthians 3:4)
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tessie01:

I thought all Christians were supposed to be called to service.

The foundation of the Church was the apostles and prophets with Christ as the cornerstone. Where is it recorded that pastors would be called out specially from the people?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by robosky02(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
iamJ:
a million gbam, both she and the pastor are mad, make him find me for ph come arrest me

what did you just say?

I think the madness will begin with you
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by bezimo(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
wonder233:
shut the f..k up you worshipper of man

Get lost you daft nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwudi Bambino Anachina Is Dead / "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting / Laura Ikeji Shows Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.