Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video (37654 Views)

Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract / Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract / Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by CecyAdrian(f): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
STILESGANG:
Can't argue with someone that calls himself lesbian. Try to remove your mouth from ronaldo's dick and watch football objectively

cheesy cheesy you are damn wicked!!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by chris31(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
pelvicky:
This celebration must have been a thorn in his flesh.

He should stop bad mouthing and play FOOTBALL!!
My best Messi moment last season
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Nigerianboi1960(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
NaoSlay:

Never knew footballers try to seek relevance.

Even tho we know football is scripted, this is just too gross from Ronaldo.

It was you that wrote the script abi. Abeg speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by teewety: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Messi is better than you. You are just a good goal scorer. Messi is both a good scorer and gives good assists

Ronaldo has the highest assist in UCL

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by neolboy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
pelvicky:
This celebration must have been a thorn in his flesh.

He should stop bad mouthing and play FOOTBALL!!

Cristiano Rinaldo was being humorous, anyways he also returned the favour

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by freecocoa(f): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Damfostopper:
is only people who are not up-to 30yrs dat involve themselves in Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi argument
Lmao grin grin grin grin

Thank God I'm not 30. undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Caseywilliams(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
and he has won several matchs on clean sheet than you he eqaully trashed yhu people nt long ago in ur home last week he smashed a club that even won yhu ppl dx season
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by wristbangle: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
HOLYDICK:
This says it all

Lol see as Messi disgrace person papa 4 the pix. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by engrchykae(m): 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:

I should be telling you that. Anytime messi plays a match just go to skysports, na so you go just dey see barca coach, current and former barca former players dey talk nonsense....... "messi is the best ever" bla bla bla. He is the "best ever" yet King CR7 came from 4 - 1 ballon d'or to equal it 5 - 5 tongue tongue
Ronaldo won the ballon d or before messi in 2008 only for messi to overtake him to 3 straight and then 5...
Ronaldo is Portuguese version of Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Topmaike007(m): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Alwaysking:
This penaldo is too proud of himself!
stop calling him penaldo,if penalty is easy why did messi always loose penalty on big occassion

*against chille at copa america centurion final on two ocassion

even the latest came last week against espanyol wen he failed to convert the goal.

i like messi he is gifted,but cr7 keep doing it well at that age..

my own favourite is ibrahimovich cos he is the true god of football,at 36 still hitting the ball like under 20 player.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by HOLYDICK(m): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
wristbangle:

Lol see as Messi disgrace person papa 4 the pix. cheesy

I tell u bro if u watched the match betis fans applauds messi as he skipped past 4 players turning dem north south west east grin right were d pix was taken
Messi is a genius bro

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Topmaike007(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Caseywilliams:
and he has won several matchs on clean sheet than you
he eqaully trashed yhu people nt long ago in ur home
last week he smashed a club that even won yhu ppl dx season
and who ended barcelonia unbeaten?what did madrid play with dat club in laliga?guy soccer is not the way you see it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by wristbangle: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
HOLYDICK:

I tell u bro if u watched the match betis fans applauds messi as he skipped past 4 players turning dem north south west east grin right were d pix was taken
Messi is a genius bro

I watched how he nutmeg four players as if those players have contacted Newcastle fowl disease. The dribbling got them confused and they couldn't get their balance even after the match had ended. Am telling you, more than a genius.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Topmaike007(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
teewety:

Ronaldo has the highest assist in UCL
bro leave all this barca fans always ignorant..at almost 33 he still doing it well like a young player,let messi reach dat age and let us see what he can do.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by scholes23(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Barca fans will never cease to amaze me. Someone posted something and you looked at it from a literal point of view. I'm sure if the reverse was the case, u people will come out and say messi can never say such or even say he didn't mean it literally. Someone just posted something that will push traffic and all of you are falling for it.

KYRIE ELEYSON
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by 02Kebreal(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
lonelydora:
How can i be the first to comment on a thread i don't even support the club? Both Ronaldo and Messi are stewpid!!

Enyimba FC of Aba all the way!!

YOU ARE TRULY LONELY....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Topmaike007(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
scholes23:
Barca fans will never cease to amaze me. Someone posted something and you looked at it from a literal point of view. I'm sure if the reverse was the case, u people will come out and say messi can never say such or even say he didn't mean it literally. Someone just posted something that will push traffic and all of you are falling for it.

KYRIE ELEYSON
bro thank u joor,dnt mind all this barca fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Ewaochesamco: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ronaldo has expired!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by asawanathegreat(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
All of u here need Ben Bruce common sense to reason well.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Hafeezson(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Odunharry:
Messi is still my Greatest Of All Time
Not only urs bro. say of us

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Danix7(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
#ronaldohaters it still dey pain sum pple say Ronaldo sha draw level wit messi 4rm 4-1 on balon dor's..... just keep wailing he wil stil b d most complete player in d world nd a thorn in y'all flesh..... wish he played 4 Brazil u 4 hear am 4 russia
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by paradigmshift(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:

King CR7 has over 100 assists playing with benzema! Now imagine if he was playing with neymar or suarez grin grin

King CR7 is better.....messi is luckier

Period!
deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by paradigmshift(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:

King CR7 has over 100 assists playing with benzema! Now imagine if he was playing with neymar or suarez grin grin

King CR7 is better.....messi is luckier

Period!
decieve yourself
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by paradigmshift(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Who you dey deceive? King CR7 is a better all round footballer than messi... tongue tongue

tap in Ronaldo lmao

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by paradigmshift(m): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Baba....messi is a pretender, take it or leave it! When king CR7 salary was increased in 2016 na so barca increase messi salary to pass CR7 own. As for the "I want to score more than messi" that means you are not observant! Barca will be leading a team 7 - 0 messi has a goal or let's say 2 goals....but he will still be on the pitch because a certain king CR7 scored hat trick the day before or earlier that day

u can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by miketayo(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Geoxplorer:
This dude is so arrogant and full of pride... STFU

hope u knw its just a joke
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by DniceG123: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
this guy is full of bride
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by LesbianBoy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
paradigmshift:

u can lie for Africa

Lie? How? You sure say you dey follow football grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by Awoo88: 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Odunharry:
Messi is still my Greatest Of All Time
Messi is the Greatest simple. The best of this generation and generation before
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by vicadex07(m): 12:11am On Jan 23, 2018
12345baba:
Join bangbros.com
why?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Calls Messi A 'Bad' Player While Discussing With Mascot (Video by baldeagle: 12:23am On Jan 23, 2018
Damfostopper:
is only people who are not up-to 30yrs dat involve themselves in Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi argument

It is only....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Visits JayJay Okocha, His Uncle (Photo) / Dele Ajiboye Weds Folashade Olohunsogo (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Kelechi Nwakali Flaunts His Arsenal Jersey Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.