Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

'I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'- Actress Lilian Afegbai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'- Actress Lilian Afegbai (501 Views)

"Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Lilian Afegbai Begins Celibacy Journey: 'I Wish I Were Still A Virgin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'- Actress Lilian Afegbai by Letenwam: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nollywood actress, Lilian Afegbai, in a new Instagram post, regretted refusing to heed to her mum's advise of remaining a virgin.

Lilian Afegbai who is now advocating for celibacy, recounted falling for the wrong ones.. Here's what Lilian Afegbai wrote;

All she wanted was true love,but she always falls for the wrong ones.When people see pretty girls they think we have it all figured out and our poo put together,but hey we don’t! I wish I listened to my mother and remained a VIRGIN. Ps:These guys ain’t loyal #celebacyisthenewbae

http://lailasnews.com/wish-listened-mother-remained-virgin-actress-lilian-afegbai/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'- Actress Lilian Afegbai by cruzita(f): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
KPELE.THE BABE DEY REGRET NOW BUT NOT WHEN SHE WAS COLLECTING
Re: 'I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'- Actress Lilian Afegbai by GabrielAganyi(m): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
When you were opening your legs wide, shouting harder!! harder!!! I love you baby, your eyes turning white, brown, milky did you see me there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Response To Man Who Asked Government To BAN Olamide - Science Student Hit Song / Charly Boy’s Daughter’s Ties The Knot With Her Sweetheart / Nigerians Come For Twitter User Who Promised To Give All Retweeters 10euros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.