Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,787 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Nigerias Best Hosting Company Coming! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nigerias Best Hosting Company Coming! (775 Views)

Phone Number Database Of Nigerias For N10,000 Only (about 70 Million phone Nos). / You Can Now Buy And Sell On Nigerias Campus Classified Website / An International Certification Company Coming To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerias Best Hosting Company Coming! by rufaai(m): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2007
Dear Nairaland Webmasters,

I am starting a very good and powerful web hosting company, Giving you the opportunity to host your site at a very cheaper rate, with more features and freebies.

This company would be up soon, I am very sure its going to rock the hosting industries,

Some of the features are FREE Hosting, FREE Domain, FREE Softwares, FREE Templates, FREE Tutorial CD inclusive of 24/7 Support.

As part of my company's privacy, we would not like to disclose our packages at the moment, but we would very glad to receive suggestions from webmasters.

Tell us what you've been waiting for to have in a web hosting company, tell us what you want in a hosting package. Do you want cheaper pricing or a quality hosting. Tell us what makes you choose a company as your hosting provider.

Replies are welcome, you can also PM, I would be very glad.
Re: Nigerias Best Hosting Company Coming! by kanna84: 6:50am On May 22, 2010
I think this site http://www.tucktail.com/ will be the best for hosting services, I got my domain name and hosting services from here @ lowest costs, Also they provide free hosting services with the domain name, Just try with this site for the best domain and hosting process,
Re: Nigerias Best Hosting Company Coming! by kanna84: 6:53am On May 22, 2010
I think this site http://www.tucktail.com/ will be the best for hosting services, I got my domain name and hosting services from here @ lowest costs, Also they provide free hosting services with the domain name, Just try with this site for the best domain and hosting process,

(1) (Reply)

Sell/buy Bulk Uk Us Europe Ladies Men And Children Wear / Chinese Wholesale Supplier Of Mp3's,mp4's,digital Camera's,projectors,etc: / Publicity At Your Door Step: Cheap And Precise. Try It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.