Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Its Official!!! Sanchez Given The Number 7 Shirt At Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Its Official!!! Sanchez Given The Number 7 Shirt At Manchester United (449 Views)

Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo / Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt / Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Official!!! Sanchez Given The Number 7 Shirt At Manchester United by riderbetlotto: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2018
Alexis signs for Manchester United The Chilean, who has been handed the number 7 shirt at Old Trafford, indicated that 'feeling important' was part of his decision to leave Arsenal Alexis Sanchez says a desire to feel "important and loved" was behind his move to Man utd.
Alexis Sanchez says a desire to feel "important and loved" was behind his move to Manchester United from Arsenal.

The long-anticipated swap deal that saw Henrikh Mkhitaryan head in the opposite direction was completed on Monday, bringing to a conclusion one of the biggest transfer stories of the January window.
Sanchez took a swipe at his critics in an Instagram post after the deal was announced, singling out the former Arsenal players who had questioned his attitude towards the end of his stay.

Speaking about his transfer, Alexis Sanchez said: “I am thrilled to be joining the biggest club in the world. I have spent three-and-a-half wonderful years at Arsenal and I bring with me very positive memories of that great club and its fans. The chance to play in this historic stadium and to work with Jose Mourinho was something I could not turn down. I am very proud to be the first Chilean player ever to play for United’s first team and I hope I can show our fans all around the world why the club wanted to bring me here.”

Jose Mourinho commented: “Alexis is one of the best attacking players in the world and he will complete our very young and talented group of attacking players. He will bring his ambition, drive and personality, qualities that make a Manchester United player and a player that makes the team stronger and the supporters proud of their club dimension and prestige.

“I would like to wish Henrikh all the success and happiness that I am sure he is going to get. He is a player that we will not forget, especially for his contribution to our Europa League victory.”

(1) (Reply)

Sanchez And I Used To Kick Each Other, Says Manchester United Defender Rojo / Pogba Would Be A Different Player Under Guardiola – Ian Wright / Barcelona Vs Girona - Preview And Possible Lineups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.