Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Had A Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream (491 Views)

Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream by CHAVINCI: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2018
dis was a dream i had yestanite,i dreamt dat i was standing and had family and frnds around me,all of a sudden if i stretch out my hands to d heavens and ask 4 anytin,it will literally fall on my hands,pple around me were trying the same but to no avail,i got so much dat i started sharing and d pple around me got very much 4rm me and became rich,den i stopped giving dem cos i felt i had no nid 2,and all of a sudden i also stopped recieving,dat was wen i woke up,xo i nid a joseph in dis forum to interpret
Re: I Had A Dream by greatnaija01: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2018
CHAVINCI:
dis was a dream i had yestanite,i dreamt dat i was standing and had family and frnds around me,all of a sudden if i stretch out my hands to d heavens and ask 4 anytin,it will literally fall on my hands,pple around me were trying the same but to no avail,i got so much dat i started sharing and d pple around me got very much 4rm me and became rich,den i stopped giving dem cos i felt i had no nid 2,and all of a sudden i also stopped recieving,dat was wen i woke up,xo i nid a joseph in dis forum to interpret

the lesson is always at the END. YOU NEED NO INTERPRETATION

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream by terrezo2002(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2018
Proverbs 11:24-26

24 There is one who scatters, yet increases more;
And there is one who withholds more than is right,
But it leads to poverty.
25 The generous soul will be made rich,
And he who waters will also be watered himself.
26 The people will curse him who withholds grain,
But blessing will be on the head of him who sells it.

Never stop the good you are doing whether they are grateful or not.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2018
terrezo2002:
Proverbs 11:24-26

24 There is one who scatters, yet increases more;
And there is one who withholds more than is right,
But it leads to poverty.
25 The generous soul will be made rich,
And he who waters will also be watered himself.
26 The people will curse him who withholds grain,
But blessing will be on the head of him who sells it.

Never stop the good you are doing whether they are grateful or not.
Very well interpreted. Lesson for everyone to learn also

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Uses Husband’s Car To Sow Seed At A Church In Delta State(pics) / Stephanie Otobo Confession: Man Calls Fire On Keyamo And Sahara Reporters / Covenant University Beats UNILAG, UI, OAU, Others To Research Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.