Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

How To Turn Off Last Seen On Instagram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Turn Off Last Seen On Instagram (1351 Views)

Help! How Can I Turn Off The Startup Sound On My Tecno 8pro / Most Stupid Quotes I've Seen On Nairaland Phone Section / You Dont Want Your Ex To See Your "Last Seen" Status In Whatsapp. Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Off Last Seen On Instagram by Infocity1474(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2018
Instagram added a new feature that allows users to find out when their friends or family last signed on to the app. This will allow you to keep tabs on people you follow or have sent messages to in the past.
This new service is activated by default; meaning without your prior knowledge, all of your connections on Instagram can now see the last time you opened the app.
This feature is already present on WhatsApp and Facebook and now we have it on Instagram. If you don’t want your followers, or family members to know when last you logged in, you can disable the feature.
Note : Once you disable the Activity Status feature, your friends and
continue reading:

http://infocity.com.ng/2018/01/how-to-turn-off-last-seen-feature-on-instagram.html

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Marketplace Now Available In Three Other African Countries / Iphone 6 For Sale. HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!! / Comparison Test: SC9853i CPU Vs MT6750 CPU (Vernee M5 Vs Leagoo T5c)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.