Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" (32013 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife / Adam And Eve Were Black And Created In Garden Of Edena In Ile-ife – Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by Rick9(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
This joke got me cracking hard grin
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by AxxeMan: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Praktikals:

You can say type anything you like behind your phone. I am sure your father cannot stand before Ooni and say rubbish.

Its your mother and your generation u are talking to

With your useless irrelevant bastard ooni
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by efighter: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
If I don't be the Ooni, then I will be stupid to believe the whitemen and their fairy tales.

1 Like

Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by tartar9(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Why this hypercritiscm?
What evidence exists in the first place of a garden of eden or that it existed in the middle-east.
The middle-easterners made a claim about their region,he too has the right to do the same.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by Donshemzy1234: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Like seriously ayam not understanding

Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by tealaw(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
I need some of that shi.t he been smoking.
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
E don red be that ooo
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by DONFASZY(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Alcohol have no Respect for any1
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by ahamonyeka(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Muckross1122:
In a recent interview with Goldmynetv, The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi reveal that "Adam and Eve were black. They were created in Ife. The Garden of Eden is also located in Ile Ife."  

Watch The Interview Videos Via GoldmyneTv Instagram Page Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeSJLCqFvu7/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeSJcVYFBic/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/adam-and-eve-were-black-and-they-were.html

I will like to smoke that kind of weed adeyeye smoked so I can speak in tongues as he's speaking.

1 Like

Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by Geesaintagape: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Capital truth
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by MyCircle(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Maybe Ile Ife was Eden back then who knows?
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by lagdmark(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
The Yoruba semi god needs immediate activities, he's bored from doing nothing.
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by aolawale025: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
That's what he believes based on Yoruba story of creation. Just like Jews also say Adam and Eve were created in garden of eden
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
doyinisaac:
The garden of Eden located in ile-ife??shey ile-ife wey dust full everywhere ....

Climate change...
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by Johnsegun54(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
he sud take us to the garden of eden then
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by lagdmark(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Land grabbers again , everything and everywhere is their own " Kwara, Kogi, Edo, Delta ,Ebonyi ,now Adam & Eve and some part of middle East is SW
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by fastloan: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by sheyyiiie(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
Weak me.
Thought this man once had sense.
kai!!! there is God ohh
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by ThatKING(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
modernWays:
Lol

Finally Ooni has joined them in fabricated theories.
Some says they are jews, now this one claimed the said jews were created in Ile-Ife.

haahaha nice Plot Twist
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by DejiSantos: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Have a look at Igbo history!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=463L0sbXu34
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by Simpledude0847(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Muckross1122:
In a recent interview with Goldmynetv, The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi reveal that "Adam and Eve were black. They were created in Ife. The Garden of Eden is also located in Ile Ife."  

Watch The Interview Videos Via GoldmyneTv Instagram Page Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeSJLCqFvu7/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeSJcVYFBic/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/adam-and-eve-were-black-and-they-were.html

Baba has probably smoked an imported weed
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by vickyboi: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mr Oni � you must be sick
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by rexesq(m): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Trump studied at ogbomoso primary school.
the Pope must hear this.
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by Bimpe29: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Oni must be kidding us. grin grin grin
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by Adetunji109: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
shocked

lipsrsealed
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by Empiree: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
BreezyCB:
Ooni of ife!...
Mans Constantly Hot!
Adam & Eve self come from Ile ife!
Garden of eden is in Ile ife!
How come Osun has all these!??

Aregbesola :
some laughter are capable of disabling physical organs. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by ceetrailz: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
caracas:
I thought the whole weed in osun has bin confiscated
Where did this oni get his own from ?

He is d Ooni.. this is Nigeria.. Special Staff
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by hephzibah29(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
with the way I like this man...this one he said na SCAM
Re: Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" by CornFooPanda(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Weed oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady / Bello: Masquerade Treks From Abuja To Okene To Celebrate Him (Photos) / Ovonramwen Nogbaisi: The Oba Of Benin Conquered And Exiled To Calabar By British

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.