Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Wonderful Homes And Properties Limited The Best Place To Be - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wonderful Homes And Properties Limited The Best Place To Be (236 Views)

Adrex Properties Limited: Your Best Call For Real Estate Development / Invest On Land And House With Adron Homes And Properties Limited / Amazing Christmas Bonanza From Adron Homes And Properties Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful Homes And Properties Limited The Best Place To Be by austinslimzy(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2018
Gift yourself a Land and be a LandLord........ ........This is 2018....... @ MARVELOUS GARDENS AND ESTATE ...Amakohia Ubi Owerri, Imo State. A land situated in one of the most amazing locations around owerri town Eze Smart Junction It's topography is second to none... The serenity is what you will cherish.... It's ambiance is unquestionable... Guess What? The estate layout is of international standard and the new owerri site How do I mean? Plot size is 50ft x 100ft i.e. 450sqm. It's completely free from government acquisition and land grabbers. Make a search! Price: Very very affordable! Just 900 Hundred Thousand Naira (900,000) per plot; just for Christmas till 31st January 2018. Proximity : Oh! My God. Has neighbourhood in the State. Are Disney hotel, Cathedral Catholic church, police station,Government house ....... keep thinking property now. For more information and inspection call / whatsapp +2347033848502
Re: Wonderful Homes And Properties Limited The Best Place To Be by austinslimzy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
come and invest now

(1) (Reply)

Need A Perfect House/building Designs And Construction Engineers...?? / Lekki Sand Merchants - Sand And Granite Delivery / Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.