Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Please sponsor or partner with me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please sponsor or partner with me (1573 Views)

Who Will Partner With Me In Agro Business / Investors Or Partner Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please sponsor or partner with me by Emperorempower(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
I have a business idea I've been nursing since last year after my waec.
I wish to go into business and continue with my education after being established. I'm the only son of my aged parents.

So the major problem I have is financing.

THE PROPOSAL

1. I want register EMPEROR EMPOWERMENT ENTERPRISE (EEE) as an incorporated business with CAC

2. What EEE is into
I. EEE will provide grinding machines, motorcycles, tricycles and cabs to people who cannot afford it and retain ownership of the vehicles and an agreed percentage of daily, weekly or monthly returns made by the operators.

II. Train people in the following skills free and provide the required amount for the startup after training.
EEE will retain an agreed percentage of their daily/weekly/monthly proceeds for and agreed number of years
>>catering services
>>soap, detergent, disinfectants , etc production.
>>Tailoring

III. livestock production

IV. Provide scholarship and grants for undergraduates and retain a percentage of their salary for an agreed number of years.

3. The target is to start with one of the listed scopes and include others with time as partnership and sponsorships grow.

4. EEE is never in any way exploitative but aim at helping people.

5. PARTNERSHIP AND SPONSORSHIPS
Like I said earlier, what is holding me back is insufficient finance to launch it.
I appeal to all to please assist with any amount possible, no amount is too small.

Those who would like to partner are welcome.

I schooled in kano but currently resides in Port Harcourt.

I want to do this for two years before starting my higher education.

NOTE.
I invested in GNLD under maintained value Enterprise but it flopped and my money disappeared.

I was happy to join and invest a huge money I've saved since my ss2 and the ones gathered from friends and family, even the borrowed from a meeting I contributed money but never made a dime from it.
I still to recover from the loss but I believe I can make a difference.
Beware of gnld, waste of money and time
O

1 Share

Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Ayo4251(m): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
H
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Pubichairs(m): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
do u need Members or sponsors Nigga make it clear
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by LordKO(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
Foremost, CAC will void the word "incorporated" there, so you will have to consider something like org. in its stead. About funding, after I see your article of registration I may show you a lead. . . This isn't a promise though.

2 Likes

Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Emperorempower(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:
do u need Members or sponsors Nigga make it clear

At the moment I need sponsors.
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Pubichairs(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Emperorempower:

At the moment I need sponsors.
we don't do business here this is Romance section

1 Like

Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Emperorempower(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:
we don't do business here this is Romance room
I understand but here has more viewers
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by ipobarecriminals: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
embarassed lipsrsealed sad sound good.Take ur proposal to Agric bank/mic fin bank.wish u all d best
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Emperorempower(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Some of the products I was able to recover after the Maintained Value Enterprise folded

Each product cost 15k
I was supposed to get 48 of it and other products but then I was only able to recover that.

I'm 19 years but I don't believe age regulates what one can do

1 Like

Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Emperorempower(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
My gnld magazine

Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Emperorempower(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordKO:
Foremost, CAC will void the word "incorporated" there, so you will have to consider something like org. in its stead. About funding, after I see your article of registration I may show you a lead. . . This isn't a promise though.
Thanks, I can use enterprise?

Mods please move this to print page
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Emperorempower(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
embarassed lipsrsealed sad sound good.Take ur proposal to Agric bank/mic fin bank.wish u all d best
Thanks, can does it require collateral?
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by ipobarecriminals: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
Emperorempower:
Thanks, can does it require collateral?
write ur proposal to dem first.
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Emperorempower(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:

Thanks again, you are indeed good,
Do you know anyone who have done it before,
Have you any experience.

Please help call the call the mods, I need wider audience
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Emperorempower(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:

I've sent you a pm, please reply
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by ipobarecriminals: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Emperorempower:

Thanks again, you are indeed good,
Do you know anyone who have done it before,
Have you any experience.

Please help call the call the mods, I need wider audience
Some bank do assist entrepreneur(Not fake one)If u are in lagos,go to their Hq especially. FBN(marketing/ agric dept) ,FCMB and. SKYE..Lalasticlala, dominique,mynd44,oam4j.Help una broda
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by ipobarecriminals: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
Emperorempower:

I've sent you a pm, please reply
oops!i Dnt remember. my password,but i'll get in touch with u
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Emperorempower(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
oops!i Dnt remember. my password,but i'll get in touch with u

Okay
Send to my email
emperorempower@gmail.com
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
You are 19 and have such a business or investment
Never give up bro
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by ipobarecriminals: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
Emperorempower:

Okay Send to my email emperorempower@gmail.com
no problem
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by FunnyDude(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
You are too young for this burden.. Mr man go to school first and finish then you can start life afterwards be it biz or employ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Emperorempower(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
FunnyDude:
You are too young for this burden.. Mr man go to school first and finish then you can start life afterwards be it biz or employ

Yea I understand your point but I've analysed the prons and cons of my decision.
And mind, there no such thing as being too young

What your mind can conceive and believe is what you can achieve,
Thanks for for your advice, please help mention your friends.

I have other things I do now though not well paying.

You forgot Mark Zukerberg had to drop to complete his Facebook project and later went back to school after completing it.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg&grqid=Kn5xPOsD&hl=ig-NG
The certificate you get from school isn't a meal ticket but a guarantee that you are qualified to struggle for meal the formal way

" THERE IS MORE TO EDUCATION THAN GOING TO SCHOOL">>

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Emperorempower(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2018
The business proposals is available I PDF
I will send it your email if interested.

Reach me for partnership and sponsorship
emperorempower@gmail.com

Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Emperorempower(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Richiez
OmaJ
Re: Please sponsor or partner with me by Emperorempower(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2018
Please anyone who can link me with a low interest loan should help me out

(1) (Reply)

Income Generating Machine For Sale. / Business You Can Start With N50,000 / Get A Debit Card To Verify Any Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.