Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

How To Self-publish Your Book With Origami Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Self-publish Your Book With Origami Books (819 Views)

Make Cool Cash--self-publish / How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book / How To Self Publish Your Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Self-publish Your Book With Origami Books by Divepen1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Let’s discuss self publishing. And today we would be dealing with Origami Imprint.

Origami Imprint is one of the new Self-Publishing houses that came into business in 2013. Some of their authors include Micheal Afenfa, Author of ‘Don’t Die On Wednesday’; Kayode Oguntebi, Author of Viral Lord; Dumebi Ezar Ehigiator, Author of The Spider’s Web.

They are Imprint under the popular Tradopublishing Company, Parresia Publishers. They have helped a lot of Authors work on their books, while ensuring these Authors are involved in the process because what would Self-publishing be, if you’re not carried along?

To work with them,
1. Simply send your ‘typed’ manuscript to them at origami@parresia.com.ng as a PDF or Word document.
2. Don’t paste your work in the body of the email.
3. Ensure that watermarks’, if included, are legible.
4. Don’t disable printing functions.

cc: deadrat

http://writertain.com/2018/01/23/how-to-self-publish-your-book-with-origami-books/
Re: How To Self-publish Your Book With Origami Books by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thank You Sir... Let Me Get To Work
Re: How To Self-publish Your Book With Origami Books by Divepen1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
DeadRat:
Thank You Sir... Let Me Get To Work
yesszzoo baba
Re: How To Self-publish Your Book With Origami Books by SheWrites(f): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
What's their email address?
Re: How To Self-publish Your Book With Origami Books by Divepen1(m): 6:26am On Feb 02, 2018
SheWrites:
What's their email address?
origami@parresia.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 2 / WOMANIZER; A Short Story. / Bambi By Dabthepoet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.