Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Man Buries Father With $7,630 In Cash Filled Inside Glass-topped Coffin (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buries Father With $7,630 In Cash Filled Inside Glass-topped Coffin (photos) (627 Views)

How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buries Father With $7,630 In Cash Filled Inside Glass-topped Coffin (photos) by Tessyama1: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
A son has given his late father a final send-off in a coffin filled with $7,630.

The man from Selangor, Malaysia filled his father’s glass coffin with RM30,000 (US$7,630)

Photos from the funeral have since gone viral on social media, with stacks of RM50 notes covering the dead man’s body in the glass-topped coffin.

The funeral was held in the southern part of Selangor, near Kuala Lumpur. However, the location of the cemetery wasn't disclosed for fear of grave theft.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/man-buries-father-with-7630-in-cash.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Buries Father With $7,630 In Cash Filled Inside Glass-topped Coffin (photos) by Luckylife(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Foolishness cloud be. from their gene that amount can even clone his father or make a doll looks like his father.

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Father With $7,630 In Cash Filled Inside Glass-topped Coffin (photos) by policy12: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
When he said we are from shithole we queried the statement, pls tell me is not someone from a hut that will behave this way.
Re: Man Buries Father With $7,630 In Cash Filled Inside Glass-topped Coffin (photos) by Eco99(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2018

Im sure that when he was alive he didn't get half of this kind of money.

The ordinary man will see this as honor but those that looks at things with the 3rd eye will see a man who is so proud n full of himself that he uses every opportunity including hes fathers corpse to showcase his nonsense money

Your Father there

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Father With $7,630 In Cash Filled Inside Glass-topped Coffin (photos) by hourl: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
policy12:

When he said we are from shithole we queried the statement, pls tell me is not someone from a hut that will behave this way.

Africans.

The shit is on U, Malaysia na Africa?
Re: Man Buries Father With $7,630 In Cash Filled Inside Glass-topped Coffin (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
Na to go dig out the coffin for midnight
Re: Man Buries Father With $7,630 In Cash Filled Inside Glass-topped Coffin (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
The death of the Father should be investigated by the authorities...

How did he die?

what he ate and where he was before death..

Doctors autopsy is needed..

Guys like this that buried their loved ones with money needs to be investigated because I'm sure the dad didn't eat up to his 7,000 dollars before his death..

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Father With $7,630 In Cash Filled Inside Glass-topped Coffin (photos) by theNOISEmaker: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
I swear i will dig up this grave in the night.. What nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Order Our Torrian Dresser Now � / How Much Do I Need To Live Comfortable In Nigeria / Photobooks Printing In Nigeria Made Easy With Kiakiaphotos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.