Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / . (2584 Views)

#Sold #Sold **clean Title Tokunbo 2005 Lexus Es330 Selling Cheap, *** / 2004 Model Lexus ES330 Full Option Toks / A Tokunbo 2006 Lexus GS300. Price: N3.3m, Location: Ikotun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2018

Re: . by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Car is still available. Don't miss it!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Don't wait until you are told it's gone.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Still available
Re: . by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
available
Re: . by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2018
full customs duty
Re: . by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
price drop alert cheesy cheesy N2.7m
Re: . by Ipfreely: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2018
zoeweigroup:
2006 LEXUS ES330 ‖

Super Clean Toks 2006 Lexus ES330 for N2,800,000.00 Negotiable Price.

Clearance : Lagos

ODO :57,000

Color : Black

Mileage 114,921 miles.

Salvage Title

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
What if I told you this car was sold today and the client was satisfied after checking the VIN on carfax. From what I noticed, that's how you and your cohorts go about tarnishing the image of others but I can guarantee that your efforts to do this will continue to remain futile.
Ipfreely:

Mileage 114,921 miles.

Salvage Title

1 Like

Re: . by Cosplay: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Crook. What happened to the remaining miles you stole? Silly.

2 Likes

Re: . by Cosplay: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Posting real verifiable facts about your vehicles that you refused to and hid to effect a sale is tarnishing image grin cheesy

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wow. Why are you so paranoid. You will not tell me how I run my business. Your name calling doesn't take a thing out of me. Like I have always said, find out time to come visit whenever you are free and see if cars I showcase is accidented or not.
Cosplay:
Crook. What happened to the remaining miles you stole? Silly.
Re: . by Cosplay: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ipfreely just exposed a couple of your adverts. I know for a fact that they almost all have had their odometers criminally rolled back.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Tampering with vehicles and posting false facts about them. Accident free indeed. And you still have the gall to post this nonsense accusing others of tarnishing your image.

2 Likes

Re: . by Cosplay: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
No worries. You're in good company. You all can continue to claim sold all you want to escape having to disclose history. You will all get what you deserve, one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: . by Cosplay: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
And for every sale you make based on false information or misrepresentation and any vehicle you falsely advertise or do not provide background information on, there will be a reckoning. If not online then offline, real world what-goes-around reckoning.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Am an honest business man with good reputation. You two have called me all sorts without proper verification. It's easy to get Vin numbers of random cars from Google and post them here claiming its the VIN of the car I have just advertised. So posting such fictitious pictures here doesn't change anything.
Cosplay:
Ipfreely just exposed a couple of your adverts. I know for a fact that they almost all have had their odometers criminally rolled back.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Tampering with vehicles and posting false facts about them. Accident free indeed. And you still have the gall to post this nonsense accusing others of tarnishing your image.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Cosplay: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
zoeweigroup:
Am an honest business man with good reputation. You two have called me all sorts without proper verification. It's easy to get Vin numbers of random cars from Google and post them here claiming its the VIN of the car I have just advertised. So posting such fictitious pictures here doesn't change anything.

Just listen to this crook making excuses.

Every single photo posted on every single advert in this section belongs to that exact vehicle. That comes with a guarantee.

Fictitious pictures. You can live in denial all you want and if those excuses make you feel better then continue to wallow in your ignorance and self deception.

I'm onto you.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Don't be foolish brother. I need to give you the VIN of the car for you to have the carfax report. If you can proof the VIN belongs to this car, then send proof of when the von was sent to you by me. I don't make excuses brother.
Cosplay:

Just listen to this crook making excuses.

Every single photo posted on every single advert in this section belongs to that exact vehicle. That comes with a guarantee.
Re: . by Cosplay: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Make all the excuses and justifications you wish.

Like I said,

I'm onto you.

2 Likes

Re: . by Cosplay: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
zoeweigroup:
Don't be foolish brother. I need to give you the VIN of the car for you to have the carfax report. If you can proof the VIN belongs to this car, then send proof of when the von was sent to you by me. I don't make excuses brother.

You're the foolish one. I do not need the VIN from you to get the history of every single vehicle you've posted here.

Your problem is that you're ignorant. You will come to realize that your ignorance has Stunted your ability to reason.

Fraudster.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
See, I appriciate the fact you guys are trying to sanitize the auto section of this wonderful forum, but name calling and cursing will not bring you any result brother. smiley. Trust me, it wouldn't.
zoeweigroup:

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
smiley. So paranoid.
Cosplay:

You're the foolish one. I do not need the VIN from you to get the history of every single vehicle you've posted here.

Your problem is that you're ignorant. You will come to realize that your ignorance has Stunted your ability to reason.

Fraudster.

1 Like

Re: . by Cosplay: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Banky3w, chukel, Timifakay, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, cosplay, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Obekediamondfuto, thebigkendo
Ejembi28 jodecibmw

Valarinz come and explain simple things to this guy. You were once as ignorant as he is but you seem to have wised up.

2 Likes

Re: . by Cosplay: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Your responses mirror those of several now-notorious and disreputable members of this section who chose to be ignorant. Keep it up, you're well on your way to infamy.

This clown thinks I need him to give me VIN for anything.

Bros wake up from your slumber. Ipfreely started it, but if one look through my posts doesn't explain your folly to you, I will further demonstrate just how wrong you are about that.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
smiley I have no issues with you. Lols.
Cosplay:
Banky3w, chukel, Timifakay, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, cosplay, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Obekediamondfuto, thebigkendo
Ejembi28 jodecibmw

Valarinz come and explain simple things to this guy. You were once as ignorant as he is but you seem to have wised up.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
smiley
Cosplay:
Your responses mirror those of several now-notorious and disreputable members of this section who chose to be ignorant. Keep it up, you're well on your way to infamy.
Re: . by Cosplay: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
If you will not do the right thing and post your adverts with relevant information and the VIN, then it will be done for you.

That's all I will further add on this miserable thread.

Accidented Vehicle

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
No, let's keep chatting brother.
Cosplay:
If you will not do the right thing and post your adverts with relevant information and the VIN, then it will be done for you.

That's all I will further add on this miserable thread.
Re: . by Gravatar: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
c dis criminal claiming right. dem de prepare food 4 u, no worry.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Welcome to the chat brother.
Gravatar:
c dis criminal claiming right. dem de prepare food 4 u, no worry.
Re: . by Gravatar: 12:15am On Apr 19, 2018
zoeweigroup:

oga dat na den. dese days men no need make u send vin again. and point of correction na ur car be dat. all of dem we dem catch na d car we you post picture de sell

be like say na grandfather u be

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registered Honda CRV 2008 Firstbody @1.550m / Used 2010 Model TOYOTA HILUX For Sale. / 2009 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic Pop Screen & Panoramic Roof Available @5m Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.