Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Will Build A Professional Wordpress Site For You For FREE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Build A Professional Wordpress Site For You For FREE (534 Views)

https://369digitalmarketing.com Will Build A Professional Online Store For You / Get A Professional WordPress Blog For N2,700 / Qualify For A Free Professional Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Build A Professional Wordpress Site For You For FREE by ollybode(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
I am sure you checked in to know how far the aforementioned claim is true.
Yeah! I mean it, I will build a simple and professional site of your dream for you just for FREE with no hidden fee.
But this offer is for limited time and specific numbers of people that reachout to me within that time frame.

So you may be thinking why am I doing this, because you and I know that, to build a website cost money.
Well am doing this, to help myself and to help those who do not have exhorbitant amount that web designer guru would demand from you.

Then what do I want in return? Your testimony and recommendation if my work pleases you.

what I reqiure from you is just:

The control pannel username and password. NOTE: it is advisable to change your username and password after the completion of the project for security reason.

you buy your domain name and hosting plan by yourself, Then just give me your control pannel url and username and password so I can access the dashboard and start the design

What do I need to get your job done:
You give me graphics that you need for site and
the article.

Now the most important part:
I will build your website on your host server not on the local server.that means, You can access the working in progress while am still on your project.
This demands that I have to do everything online......
So you are buying data subscription.BUT YOU SAID NO HIDDEN FEES!!!
ofcourse designing website on host server consumes data, because alot of plugin and graphics needs to be uploaded and downloaded. So am not that bouyant to foot the bill, remember I'm rendering my expertise for you for free.
This is the deal. You will see the woking in progress on your site before you support me with data subscription. And what I expect from you is recharge card for data subscription. You dont need to send moneyto me

If you now think my work worth tipping at the completion of your project. Thats your choice to make.

If you agree with this conditions. Please connect with me on my whatsapp no:

Zero8zero3zero4six3seven2five. Please whatsapp only.

I look forward to doing business with you.
Re: I Will Build A Professional Wordpress Site For You For FREE by correctguy101(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ollybode, you'll go far. I feel it.

Don't have anything to build now but I'll try get people that would compensate you well. (not a promise o, daddy fit forget o cheesy )
Re: I Will Build A Professional Wordpress Site For You For FREE by ollybode(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
no pro bro, am always at your service
correctguy101:
Ollybode, you'll go far. I feel it.

Don't have anything to build now but I'll try get people that would compensate you well. (not a promise o, daddy fit forget o cheesy )
Re: I Will Build A Professional Wordpress Site For You For FREE by ollybode(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Good day house,
I really want to appreciate those who have been contacting me.
Today I want to do a quick tutorial on how you can point your domain to a host server( that is if your hosting is different from where the domain is registered)
Take for instance, I registered ollybode.com domain with namecheap and I think blue hosting package is better than namecheap. So, I want to Host my site with blue host.
I hover to bluehost for hosting package.
The process of signing up for your hosting. A space will be provided for new domain registration or exsting domain, just fill in your registered domain namein the space of existing domain, and proceed to check out.
After the payment, your hosting package will be set up and you will receive a vital imfomation that contain cpannel url, username, password and DNS(domain name server).

This DNS is what you will use to point your domain to your hosting company. How can you do that?

In the mail sent by bluehost,recall the DNS is inclusive,it look like this; ns1.bluehost.com and ns2.bluehost.com. (it may not be exactly like this)
Copy this and go to your namecheap dashboard, hover to setting,go to domain management,then locate DNS.Replace it with your hosting DNS and click save.
Thats all, your hosting company will reckon with your domain (this may take sometime though)and you can start your design.
I am till offering my wordpress web design for free, No HIDDEN FEES,
what i need in return is just a mere testimony about what you feel about my design.
Please feel free to contact me on whatsapp: zero8zero3zero4six3725

Hope you learn something.

(1) (Reply)

NAIRA Vs Other African Currencies In Africa / Now Introducing The Best Home Business Ever! / How to Make over N1M in 2018 by Acquiring Digital Marketing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.