Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,174 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover (1536 Views)

Who Can Create An Ebook Cover? Paid / Quality Book/ebook Cover For You / Ebook Cover Design @ A Friendly Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by oloyede1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dear friend, How are you doing? I need your support.

Please help me choose the best designs out of these two.

Tell me your choice (either A or B) and state why it's the best (optional).

General tips are also welcome.

Kudos.

Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by correctguy101(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
oloyede1:
Dear friend, How are you doing? I need your support.

Please help me choose the best designs out of these two.

Tell me your choice (either A or B) and state why it's the best (optional).

General tips are also welcome.

Kudos.

The one at the right is my choice.
It looks more professional.
Now I've chosen the best for you, are you going to dash me a free chatbot ebook?
wink

1 Like

Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by oloyede1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
correctguy101:

The one at the right is my choice.
It looks more professional.
Now I've chosen the best for you, are you going to dash me a free chatbot ebook?
wink

Thanks so much bro.

correctguy101:

wink

PM me.
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by Centyakam(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
option B
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by oloyede1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Centyakam:
option B

Thanks bro.
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by correctguy101(m): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
oloyede1:

Thanks so much bro.

PM me.

You don't mean it......

I'll do so ASAP . I like learning new things and this will add.

You must use the design on the right o. Ask any right thinking person, they'll choose same.

thanks, you've got a pm
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by sirBLUNT: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
B..its looks more professional and appealing while A somehow looks like its fake and photocopied..my thoughts though..
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by oloyede1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
sirBLUNT:
B..its looks more professional and appealing while A somehow looks like its fake and photocopied..my thoughts though..

Hahaha.

Thanks so much.
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by sirBLUNT: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
oloyede1:

Hahaha.
Thanks so much.
pls what is chatbot?i want to learn something new...
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by oloyede1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
sirBLUNT:
pls what is chatbot?i want to learn something new...

It's a software that helps in marketing automation via messaging apps.
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by sirBLUNT: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
oloyede1:

It's a software that helps in marketing automation via messaging apps.
wow! so do you build the software or you teach people how to?
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by Hardeybaryor(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
B always and all the way

So we meet here again Bro!
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by oloyede1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
sirBLUNT:
wow! so do you build the software or you teach people how to?

I teach people how to build the chatbot without coding and how to make money from it.
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
B.... Look like a real book cover

You can sow a seed in my life... No knowledge is a waste.
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by oloyede1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hardeybaryor:
B always and all the way

So we meet here again Bro!

Thanks Mr. Ade.

1 Like

Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by oloyede1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
wamiikechukwu:
B.... Look like a real book cover

You can sow a seed in my life... No knowledge is a waste.

It meant to be published on amazon as a real book (kindle & Createspace) God willing.
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by sirBLUNT: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
oloyede1:

I teach people how to build the chatbot without coding and how to make money from it.
i'm ready sir teach me ur ways..
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by oloyede1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
sirBLUNT:

You can contact me via http://facebook.com/jamiuoloyede
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by correctguy101(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
oloyede1:

You can contact me via http://facebook.com/jamiuoloyede
You have a mail bro.
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by correctguy101(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
sirBLUNT:
SirBlunt, oya thank me.... angry
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by oloyede1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
correctguy101:

You have a mail bro.
chatbotmastery@gmail.com
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by sirBLUNT: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
correctguy101:

SirBlunt, oya thank me.... angry
tuale baba!..u get mouth!
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by oloyede1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
sirBLUNT:
grin
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by correctguy101(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
sirBLUNT:
mAh nigga....
pick one
How was 2day?

Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by sirBLUNT: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
correctguy101:

mAh nigga....

pick one

How was 2day?
chai baba na all me i go pack oo...abeg tell me about that tea mix i wan try am...
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by correctguy101(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
sirBLUNT:
chai baba na all me i go pack oo...abeg tell me about that tea mix i wan try am...

Ah, so you too? gringrin

Well it's not hard. Just boil the weed not SK o. And let it cool down and you're good to go.

Although, there are sometimes I mix other things I can't mention here, hehehehehe but if you like add gin to your mix, that one good and make sure fruits with enough water in them like watermelons and oranges are around for a good mix, that's when you use alcohol to mix the brew o..

I knew many guys would like the brew. I discovered it myself since I don't like smoking. I decided to boiling and experiment with different mixes, talk about a science student, you found one in me grin
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by sirBLUNT: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
correctguy101:

Ah, so you too? gringrin

Well it's not hard. Just boil the weed not SK o. And let it cool down and you're good to go.

Although, there are sometimes I mix other things I can't mention here, hehehehehe but if you like add gin to your mix, that one good and make sure fruits with enough water in them like watermelons and oranges are around for a good mix, that's when you use alcohol to mix the brew o..

I knew many guys would like the brew. I discovered it myself since I don't like smoking. I decided to boiling and experiment with different mixes, talk about a science student, you found one in me grin
baba the boss himself see as i just humble the learn from the boss, but boss abeg i be art student oo...will surely try it i need to connect with the higher spirit...RESPECT!
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by correctguy101(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
sirBLUNT:
baba the boss himself see as i just humble the learn from the boss, but boss abeg i be art student oo...will surely try it i need to connect with the higher spirit...RESPECT!

As an artist, you definitely need it.

Godspeed badt boss baby wink
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by sirBLUNT: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
correctguy101:

As an artist, you definitely need it.

Godspeed badt boss baby wink
lol thats whatsup boss..since we no fit get DMT for here..this will do thanks boss i cant wait to share my experience...
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by correctguy101(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
sirBLUNT:
lol thats whatsup boss..since we no fit get DMT for here..this will do thanks boss i cant wait to share my experience...

I'll be waiting for it.

There's one I used to take before. It's costly but it beats any anything.
I got that one from Jordan for free of course. It's claimed to be gotten from live hormones undecided

My brain spin like it's in a centrifuge the first time I tried it. I'm not mentioning it's name on a public forum. It's a blue powder or liquid if you want the liquid form.

I brought in enough when I returned and my friend over there brought more when he finished his program.

My guy usually takes it before any plans test flight too. Your five senses would be stretched out of normalcy. Me don't have the money to spend on that thing abeg, I kukuma forget as the one I had finished.

Cocaine dey learn where this Blue Ray dey (we code named it blue ray wink )
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by sirBLUNT: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
correctguy101:

Cocaine dey learn where this Blue Ray dey (we code named it blue ray wink )
wow! does it also beat the god molecule DMT? cos am thinking of taking that trip to peru to experience and to be candid i don't even do alcohol or smoke so you can imagine how my first experience go be...make e no pass sha..any tip for a first timer?
Re: HELP Me Choose The Best Ebook Cover by correctguy101(m): 12:17am On Jan 24, 2018
sirBLUNT:
wow! does it also beat the god molecule DMT? cos am thinking of taking that trip to peru to experience and to be candid i don't even do alcohol or smoke so you can imagine how my first experience go be...make e no pass sha..any tip for a first timer?

Peru ke, na Jordan I see my own o. Even Arab weed go make you understand why those guys go just tie bombs for body and blow themselves up.

Arab weed will make you high and low at the same time. But your brain go dey open and you go dey feel like you're the ruler of the whole world (that's why I laff tire when that madman sonofluc1fer say na weed make Jesus think say he see the whole world and a voice dey tell am say he fit dash am everything, lols grin )

But com'on boss baby, I no go fit ask you to try anything more than this one and I use gun beg you.... Make sure you monitor your dosage o. Too much as a learner fit wound you if you no get mind to stomach am o ( I no wan hia say SirBlunt don kolo o grin )

Just be careful brother. The brew is cunning and will at first deceive you that you need more, for the first small cup you drink would pretend and lure you to take more before everything will now add up and overwhelm you.

I no dey o grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borrow Money With Paylater. A Review Of Paylater App / How To Make N500,000 Monthly Via Real Estate Consultancy Business / Old Shilling Coins with germany writen there And Grundic Tv not Needed again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.