Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Hire A Photo Booth For Your End Of Year Party - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Hire A Photo Booth For Your End Of Year Party (885 Views)

Disinfecting Booth For Sale:covid-19 Protection / Hire A Professional Social Media Marketer / End Of Year Ad Cash. 100% Real And Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Photo Booth For Your End Of Year Party by AnnaWrites: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Looking for how to make the end-of-year party a unique, fun and lasting experience for your clients and employees?
Presenting PhotoGenic PhotoBooth … a photo booth rental company in Nigeria which has been created to turn any event into a truly amazing and memorable experience.

Let PhotoGenic PhotoBooth Help You Make Your Company Party a Hit!
PhotoGenic combines premium photography entertainment with cutting-edge technology to deliver a tailored experience.
With our photo booths, you get branded photo templates, HD Photos taken with best-in-class cameras, photos print out in as fast as 8 seconds and of course tons of awesome Props! What’s more, each attendee can instantly post photos on social media to share with friends and family (and oh those co-workers who missed the party).
Everyone has worked so hard all year, so “Work Hard; Play Harder”. Get PhotoGenic and let us help you unleash the fun, happiness and laughter at your event. Your party is guaranteed to be a success with our photo booths. Find out more
Visit http://www.didostudios.com/blog/photo-booth/2015/10/15/end-of-year-party-photobooth/
Re: Hire A Photo Booth For Your End Of Year Party by Xenisha: 6:34pm On May 03, 2022
I recently celebrated a wedding, and we really needed a photographer, but we did not find a free one. The search took a very long time. After some time, I came across an interesting site where you can order an operator and add your ideas there. I can recommend this site to you as it helped me a lot Photo Booth Rental Fort Lauderdale , you can check this site .

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Africa’s Biggest Philanthropist, Says Dangote / Security Fence / Register Your Business Names, Companies And Trademarks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.