Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

How Can I Go About My ACCA Registration? This Is How!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Go About My ACCA Registration? This Is How!! (4312 Views)

ACCA Pledges To Assist FG In Tackling Public Sector Accounting Gaps / What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN / How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Go About My ACCA Registration? This Is How!! by Joelaking(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thank you for your email.

Please allow up to 5 days (working) for your request to be attended to.

Kindly note that the for Naira payments our account details are listed below:

Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Name: Seacron Educational Nigeria Limited (ACCA Nigeria)
Account Number: 1014604150

Also note that the exchange rate from January 3rd 2018 to January 31st 2018 is 400NGN to 1GBP.

For Registration/Subscription/Exemption payments:
While you may not receive a formal notification when your account has been credited, please ensure that you check myACCA 5 working days after sending your scanned deposit slip to ensure that your payment has reflected.

For Exam Payments:

Please pay for your Exam fees 5 days (working) before the standard entry deadline and forward your proof of payment to us immediately.

After sending proof of payment, please check your account after 5 days (working) to ensure that your account has been credited so that you can then register for the exam of your choice as we only credit your account not register you for the exams.

Please ensure that receipts, deposit slips or proof of payments are sent to Nigeria.Payments@accaglobal.com . Kindly ensure that for all payments your registration number is clearly written on the telephone number field for cash deposits and in the comment field for bank transfers including internet banking transfers. Failure to include the registration number will risk your account not being credited in good time to avoid strike off nonpayment of subscriptions or sit exams.

Should your account not be credited within 7 working days, kindly send an email to acca.nigeria@accaglobal.com

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
ACCA Nigeria Payment Team
Re: How Can I Go About My ACCA Registration? This Is How!! by myckee05: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
My wife and I are making plans of either writing ACCA or Cipm exam for Canada express entry. How do we get registered for the ACCA exam and the materials as well?

Since we both have no accounting background, how eligible are we to enrol for the classes and the exams. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Business Centre For Sale In Lagos_ / Checkout These Photos Of Proud Hausa Female Mechanics / Pls Can I Work In Telecom Or Oil Company With Bsc In Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.