Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? (33745 Views)

The Lockdown Was Adverse, But It Was A Life-changer For These Nigerian Artistes / If Not For Music, These Nigerian Artistes Would Be Fashion Stars / Who Remembers These Nigerian Music Artistes ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by sisisioge: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Timi Dakolo grin

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Timi Dakolo
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by olawamide042(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Iyawo mi!
Ololufe mi!
Ore mi,alayo mi!
I will love you for ever (in Timi's voice)
Timi Dakolo all the way............................
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Deo1986(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Not a fan of any Nigerian music/musicians. Proudly country music fans. Give me Don Williams, Dolly Patton, Kenny Rogers and Dan Seal anyday.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by iamsegxman(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Timi Dakolo or Darey
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by makky555(f): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Timi Dakolo or Tjan
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by vislabraye(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
sabama007:
Tiwa Savage would have been the best option but the way money is been lavished on Nigerian weddings ehn...

I'd rather go for a cool DJ light up the wedding or invite someone like Sunny Nneji grin .

Is it our wedding plan? Whatever you choose babe. But make it classy. wink
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Illitrate3(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
U guyz dnt know who to choose,form me i will choose dan gote to sing for my wedding
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Carribbeanqun: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Yemi Alade. She will turn the whole place up with her energetic dance beats
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
vislabraye:

Is it our wedding plan? Whatever you choose babe. But make it classy. wink

Stop Dreaming please
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Nnannaou(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
coolDarey!
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Samyd123(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Simi
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Davido and simi.
Mostly Davido, I like him.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by vislabraye(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
sabama007:

Stop Dreaming please
Nah!! It was a joke BTW....
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by samdolad(m): 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Timi
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
vislabraye:

Nah!! It was a joke BTW....

I know na...
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by heroboy5: 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Bobrisky
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Dhorcas(f): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Simi.
I love her voice n songs
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tiwa savage please.
Mavin's one and only first lady.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by pooozeee(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Darey and
Tiwa
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Stevengerd(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Vico/Airforce1
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by jaxxy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Emenandez4lyf:
Darey all the way.....
Seems like you are not the girl i used to know.....

And dats d song u will like him to sing on ur wedding
Darey wud hv been good bt he doesnt dat many popular hit songs dat fit a wedding. However he does hv sm nice unpopular cool jams dat cud fit in.

Yemi alade naa cos i dont wana hear Johnny lol
I will pick my dear Tiwa.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by piagetskinner(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Timi is a great musician..but I prefer a gospel artiste or nothing
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Apina(m): 12:02am On Jan 24, 2018
There are just four vocalists there Darey/Timi/simi/omawumi the other two are noise makers. Darey for me
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by correctguy101(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2018
amakadihot87:
.......i thought dagrin is dead

Aye bro,...

There's a song my friend did with him back then... Idi Nla.... You must've heard it before.

Most of my guys are artistes and na dem dey spoil me undecided

Artistes are too rough abeg
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by xcllaxix(m): 12:09am On Jan 24, 2018
Darey...
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Mskrisx(f): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2018
Simi ooo her voice is Angelic.
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by passionz(f): 12:16am On Jan 24, 2018
SIMISOLA
LOVE don't care I DO TIFF
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by olatex25(m): 12:17am On Jan 24, 2018
why u no put Asa na undecided ... I will manage Tiwa
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Willexmania(m): 12:19am On Jan 24, 2018
So If All Of Them Sing What Will Happen?
In Other News, If A Pastor Goes To Egypt And Host A Crusade With The Name "THE EGYPTIANS YOU SEE TODAY,YOU WILL SEE THEM NO MORE" What Will Happen? Just Asking....
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by sulakishop(m): 12:21am On Jan 24, 2018
Haruna Ishola
Re: Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? by Lewaluv(f): 12:45am On Jan 24, 2018
Timi iyawo mi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Called Out Fro Selling Fake Bags (Pic inside) / Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits / Akpororo Swags Up In Nice FILA Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.