Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Turn Your Android Phone To A Pc (100% Working), See Detail - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Turn Your Android Phone To A Pc (100% Working), See Detail (1105 Views)

Airtel Triple Data Offer Is Still Working - See How To Activate / Airtel Blackberry Data Plan 3gb For N1000 On Android Still Working, See New Sett / Get 1GB For N500 On Airtel (100% Working), See Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Android Phone To A Pc (100% Working), See Detail by sahba98tech: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Unbelievable as you can Now run Windows app on your Android device with the help of wine. Wait, what really is wine if i may ask? Now let me enlighten you on what wine is all about.
WHAT IS WINE?
The word wine here is not that of drinking rather it is a popular software that enables users to run Windows apps on Linux and other Unix-like operating systems. The app is developed by codeweavers.
Now that you have understand what wine is all about let's continue with the broadcasting of the good news.
Read Full Source

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Android Phone To A Pc (100% Working), See Detail by sahba98tech: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
sahba98tech:
Unbelievable as you can Now run Windows app on your Android device with the help of wine. Wait, what really is wine if i may ask? Now let me enlighten you on what wine is all about.
WHAT IS WINE?
The word wine here is not that of drinking rather it is a popular software that enables users to run Windows apps on Linux and other Unix-like operating systems. The app is developed by codeweavers.
Now that you have understand what wine is all about let's continue with the broadcasting of the good news.
Read Full Source
Re: Turn Your Android Phone To A Pc (100% Working), See Detail by saxby(f): 2:00am On Jan 25, 2018
hmmm na wa o.lemme try it on my tecno k7
sahba98tech:
WHAT IS WINE?
Read Full Source
Re: Turn Your Android Phone To A Pc (100% Working), See Detail by sahba98tech: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2018
saxby:
hmmm na wa o.lemme try it on my tecno k7
Re: Turn Your Android Phone To A Pc (100% Working), See Detail by sahba98tech: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=sahba98tech post=64493503][/quote]
Re: Turn Your Android Phone To A Pc (100% Working), See Detail by sahba98tech: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
[quote author=sahba98tech post=64509498][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Honor 7 Power And Volume Flex In Lagos / How Was Your Experience With 9mobile Heavyweight Bonuses? / Whatsapp Stopped Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.