Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Laptop Serious Problem... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Serious Problem... (891 Views)

Help With Serious Problem On Windows 7!!! / Learn How To Repair Laptop (serious Minded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Serious Problem... by Kunkiddo(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
please I need help..
my laptop is having a serious problem.. ranging from the cooling fan to the keyboard and lastly the DVD play...

please am having a second thought... should I dump it now for a new one( currently I don't have the cash now)

can 10k go for the repairs of the three things I listed...

please I need reply...

I base in Akwa ibom....
Re: Laptop Serious Problem... by kinibigdeal(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
10k should fixed it
Re: Laptop Serious Problem... by Toluowo: 5:45am On Jan 24, 2018
Kunkiddo:
please I need help..
my laptop is having a serious problem.. ranging from the cooling fan to the keyboard and lastly the DVD play...

Its the brand and model of the laptop that will determine how much the fan and keyboard will be.
Generally fan should not be more than 2k, keyboard will be between 4-7k, DVD player should be around 5k too.
If its a laptop that still serves you, its better to fix and not sell as the issues at hand are not recurrent... it would take a while for any of the 3 damaged part to need a replacement again.
Re: Laptop Serious Problem... by Kunkiddo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
Toluowo:

Its the brand and model of the laptop that will determine how much the fan and keyboard will be.
Generally fan should not be more than 2k, keyboard will be between 4-7k, DVD player should be around 5k too.
If its a laptop that still serves you, its better to fix and not sell as the issues at hand are not recurrent... it would take a while for any of the 3 damaged part to need a replacement again.
thanks man
Re: Laptop Serious Problem... by Kunkiddo(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
kinibigdeal:
10k should fixed it
thanks man. I appreciate
Re: Laptop Serious Problem... by udemzyudex(m): 1:04am On Jan 25, 2018
Toluowo:

Fan not more than 2k? Lol, better don't give him hope you should ask for the model his laptop first.

Op, 10k will do the job depending on the price.

Fan will cost you at #3k if your laptop is a core i3 or i5 then price will definitely go up like 4-5k

New dvd rom will cost you at most #5k, unless you're going for use which you can get for like #2-#2.5k.

New keyboard will cost you at most #5k,though it depends on the model, some cost more.

Unless you're going to fix them yourself, the engineer will definitely charge you for workmanship, that I can't say the actual price.

10k might get everything depending on your negotiating power, but you will also pay for workmanship too which will definitely mk the price go up.

(1) (Reply)

User Sues Microsoft Over Windows 10 Upgrade, Wants Windows 7 Back Or $600M / Can Some Recommend Me A Good Laptop To Buy With Long Lasting Battery? / Iphones Locked To Itunes And Icloud for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.