Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds (2676 Views)

Niit Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by friday2010: 12:39am On Apr 15, 2010
Dear Friends,

I am a student of NIIT, have paid over half a million naira and have got NOTHING ,  ZERO LEVEL Service. I should say NEGATIVE SERVICE.  cry

HUMILIATED BY A INDIAN MANAGER EACH TIME I ASK FOR BOOKS WHICH WERE PROMISED WHEN THERE SALESMEN WERE ROPING ME IN.

PLEASE HELP. WHERE DO I GO, WHO DO I WRITE TO.

FRIDAY
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by sulad82i(m): 2:24am On Apr 15, 2010
Is it possible to sue them alongside other students?
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by WarHorse1(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2010
friday2010:

Dear Friends,

I am a student of NIIT, have paid over half a million naira and have got NOTHING ,  ZERO LEVEL Service. I should say NEGATIVE SERVICE.  cry

HUMILIATED BY A INDIAN MANAGER EACH TIME I ASK FOR BOOKS WHICH WERE PROMISED WHEN THERE SALESMEN WERE ROPING ME IN.

PLEASE HELP. WHERE DO I GO, WHO DO I WRITE TO.

FRIDAY

I have never seen anybody who attended NIIT that comes out with a good report. I am shocked that with all the wonderful flat screen computers and tech scenery, they have nothing to offer.
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by cystein(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2010
Hi,

Enroll for e-consultancy at my firm to recupture all the lost mental steward ship through E-Learning. As for NIIT, the crooks feed with officials so no way. I paid fees for staff when i opened a branch to serve zenith bank on e-banking support. I only realised they couldnt even install a simple server despite coughing dollars. Well, You just have to move on.
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by WarHorse1(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2010
They should be probed for corporate fraud and possibly shut down by the government if found guilty.
I hear they have open a branch in Victoria Island.
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by Dclique(m): 1:32am On Apr 20, 2010
Friday, are you done with the program or you are just starting?
And with branch are you registered in?
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by naijacheat: 3:37am On Apr 20, 2010
Yes, they just Open a New Branch @ Lekki and not VI, The NIIT @ Vi is there now for almost 3 years but have nothing to Offer!
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by Arijeseku: 12:52am On Apr 21, 2010
NIIT are rubish School! I collected their scholarship form after, I paid half of the moeny dey ask me to come and pay, but dey have nothing to offer, dey only given us Student Lecturer who I can even train JAVA PROGRAMMING
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by WarHorse1(m): 6:26am On Apr 21, 2010
In NIIT the summary of the experience therefore is,

Once I was blind, now I can see
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by Dclique(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2010
Arijeseku:

NIIT are rubish School! I collected their scholarship form after, I paid half of the moeny dey ask me to come and pay, but dey have nothing to offer, dey only given us Student Lecturer who I can even train JAVA PROGRAMMING
hahahaha grin
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by Deromeo3: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
I am so suprise people still fall for their CON, people forget names when you want to learn IT, its better to train where you have a relationship with your instructor, where you listen and see if he knows what he is talking about.

A guide:
When you want to go inquiring, tell the school you want to speak with the class instructor.
NIIT IS CRAP, I WAS THERE FOR 3 MONTHS IN 2006, I GOT FED UP, ABANDONED MY BOOKS, ALL THE PAYMENTS I MADE AND LEFT. I READ,TOOK MY MCSE EXAMS AND PASSED.

IT IS A NIGERIAN INSTITUTION, SOME NIGERIAN BOUGHT THE BANGLADESH FRANCHISE, DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THE INTERNATIONAL AFFILIATION. YOU CAN PAY 10K AND STILL LEARN BETTER IN A SMALL ROADSIDE SCHOOL.
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by VURN(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2010
So, what is our hope on? What about APTECH? If one wants to go into networking nko?
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by kolajoo(m): 11:42am On May 03, 2011
Studying with HiiT or Aptech, which one is the best institute. Please advise

(1) (Reply)

Farmer Kill Pregnant Snake, What He Found Inside Will Shock You(photo) / Which Of These Insect Would You Wish Never Existed / Urine-powered Generator Invented By Nigerians Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.