Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds (2639 Views)

Niit Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by friday2010: 12:39am On Apr 15, 2010
Dear Friends,

I am a student of NIIT, have paid over half a million naira and have got NOTHING ,  ZERO LEVEL Service. I should say NEGATIVE SERVICE.  cry

HUMILIATED BY A INDIAN MANAGER EACH TIME I ASK FOR BOOKS WHICH WERE PROMISED WHEN THERE SALESMEN WERE ROPING ME IN.

PLEASE HELP. WHERE DO I GO, WHO DO I WRITE TO.

FRIDAY
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by sulad82i(m): 2:24am On Apr 15, 2010
Is it possible to sue them alongside other students?
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by WarHorse1(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2010
friday2010:

Dear Friends,

I am a student of NIIT, have paid over half a million naira and have got NOTHING ,  ZERO LEVEL Service. I should say NEGATIVE SERVICE.  cry

HUMILIATED BY A INDIAN MANAGER EACH TIME I ASK FOR BOOKS WHICH WERE PROMISED WHEN THERE SALESMEN WERE ROPING ME IN.

PLEASE HELP. WHERE DO I GO, WHO DO I WRITE TO.

FRIDAY

I have never seen anybody who attended NIIT that comes out with a good report. I am shocked that with all the wonderful flat screen computers and tech scenery, they have nothing to offer.
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by cystein(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2010
Hi,

Enroll for e-consultancy at my firm to recupture all the lost mental steward ship through E-Learning. As for NIIT, the crooks feed with officials so no way. I paid fees for staff when i opened a branch to serve zenith bank on e-banking support. I only realised they couldnt even install a simple server despite coughing dollars. Well, You just have to move on.
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by WarHorse1(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2010
They should be probed for corporate fraud and possibly shut down by the government if found guilty.
I hear they have open a branch in Victoria Island.
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by Dclique(m): 1:32am On Apr 20, 2010
Friday, are you done with the program or you are just starting?
And with branch are you registered in?
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by naijacheat: 3:37am On Apr 20, 2010
Yes, they just Open a New Branch @ Lekki and not VI, The NIIT @ Vi is there now for almost 3 years but have nothing to Offer!
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by Arijeseku: 12:52am On Apr 21, 2010
NIIT are rubish School! I collected their scholarship form after, I paid half of the moeny dey ask me to come and pay, but dey have nothing to offer, dey only given us Student Lecturer who I can even train JAVA PROGRAMMING
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by WarHorse1(m): 6:26am On Apr 21, 2010
In NIIT the summary of the experience therefore is,

Once I was blind, now I can see
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by Dclique(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2010
Arijeseku:

NIIT are rubish School! I collected their scholarship form after, I paid half of the moeny dey ask me to come and pay, but dey have nothing to offer, dey only given us Student Lecturer who I can even train JAVA PROGRAMMING
hahahaha grin
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by Deromeo3: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
I am so suprise people still fall for their CON, people forget names when you want to learn IT, its better to train where you have a relationship with your instructor, where you listen and see if he knows what he is talking about.

A guide:
When you want to go inquiring, tell the school you want to speak with the class instructor.
NIIT IS CRAP, I WAS THERE FOR 3 MONTHS IN 2006, I GOT FED UP, ABANDONED MY BOOKS, ALL THE PAYMENTS I MADE AND LEFT. I READ,TOOK MY MCSE EXAMS AND PASSED.

IT IS A NIGERIAN INSTITUTION, SOME NIGERIAN BOUGHT THE BANGLADESH FRANCHISE, DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THE INTERNATIONAL AFFILIATION. YOU CAN PAY 10K AND STILL LEARN BETTER IN A SMALL ROADSIDE SCHOOL.
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by VURN(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2010
So, what is our hope on? What about APTECH? If one wants to go into networking nko?
Re: Niit Sucks - King Of Frauds by kolajoo(m): 11:42am On May 03, 2011
Studying with HiiT or Aptech, which one is the best institute. Please advise

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Connect 2 Dstv Decoders For Extraview / International Number Scamming / Scientists Witnessed The Birth Of Planets For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.