Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Get Rid Of Any Type Of Virus With Your Files Intact $ Virus Free.Don't Format! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Get Rid Of Any Type Of Virus With Your Files Intact $ Virus Free.Don't Format! (282 Views)

How To Upload Your Files On The New Google Site And Generate Download Link / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / 24/7••| Gift-cards and BITCOINS ₿ buyer|•• iTunes ,Google ,steam etc $€£¥ • (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Get Rid Of Any Type Of Virus With Your Files Intact $ Virus Free.Don't Format! by clinton44(m): 12:53am On Jan 24, 2018
Call me on 08077366561 to get your files back and intact virus free. I get rid of any type of virus..as follows in laptop,PC , flash, external HDD & any type of phone affected aswel.

Boot sector virus
Web scripting virus
Browser hijacker
Resident virus
Direct action virus
Polymorphic Virus
File infector virus
Multipartite Virus
Macro virus
E.t.c at an affordable fee depending the size of storage but consulting fee 2k on any system,device,storage etc
Fixtures fee or prize range depends on storage size,laptop model,phone model and model of PC but it's all negotiable.

Don't format data while loosing hope.. just bell me on 08077366561 or email clinton_clinston@yahoo.co.uk
For further instructions

Safe

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Digital Marketing Trends To Look Out For In 2018 / Clean Samsung Galaxy J5 Gold For Sale / Apple Have Taken Over Digital Magazine Company “texture”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.