Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards (38070 Views)

Tboss: I Wish I Had Taken More Photos Naked / Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends' / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by sceneonetv: 2:15am On Jan 24, 2018
So, the organizers of Big Brother Naija brought the season 2 housemates for a reunion show, and it’s been apparently, fun to watch.

So, far they’ve talked about their stay in the house, controversies, romance, bromance, enemity, and literally all that happened in the house… also not forgotten what they’ve been to so far in the house.

In today’s episode, Tuesday, TBoss reiterated yet again that she doesn’t roll with small boys that “can’t afford recharge cards,” as she’s got multiple suitors running after her, and not just ordinary suitors, but rich suitors with private jets.

She also made mention of spending the 25 million in 2 weeks.. She’s standing by all the controversial statements she made in the house.

TBoss also says she prefers to work for what she has ,in her words: “If it’s just about money, I’d sit in my house and wait for someone to bring it to me, because like I said, people with money hit on me, people who do have private jets hit on me, but I’m not about that life, that is why I struggled for myself to get this money, for myself.”

TBoss also says she was “too good” for BBNaija..

Watch part of the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-LOgRKDQuA

source: http://nshine.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by taiyesoul(f): 5:55am On Jan 24, 2018
Don't worry.Continue rolling with big boys that can afford private jet.The jet go crash one day.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by OKorowanta: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2018
The things people get fascinated about sef baffles me.
Wetin dis one dey talk?
undecided

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by VERQUEST111: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2018
private jet gang
u go soon taya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Partnerbiz(f): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2018
Big head

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by 2odd(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2018
How many Big Boys have private Jets ??
100 max ?? and you roll with them ?? pics abeg or you shut up forever ,which Big Boy go leave better girl with soft n succulent apparatus con dey follow old MAMA youngie with muscles like female wrestlers , Maybe she meant BIG BOSS , all those pot belly old Men Sha

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by MrHistorian: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2018
The dark in complexion dude seated by her side looking her like he should slap her into extinction.

LOL!! grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Nwodosis(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2018
This is for the listening ear of Kemen and his types alone! I and my types will go for dolls that are devoid of her ego and troubles.

10 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by EmekaBlue(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Issorite
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by holluwai(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2018
Oloshoism

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by holutee(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2018
The way Nigeria doctors are migrating to abroad if care is not taken,it's only Dr sid and small doctor that will be available �

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Papiikush: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2018
Saw the show last night and i must confess, Tboss is an empty barrel.

She speaks too much trash. Bìtch really?

If you can't roll with small boys who can't afford recharge cards, you should be an independent woman who doesn't need men with private jets.

It's just like someone with Aids laughing at another person with cancer.

Her character since the reunion started shows how bitter and pained she is about not winning. She has been angry at everyone. Even Uriel who had nothing to do with her (but Miyonse)

She even said "I didn't bother watching the show after I left the house" but she was aware about all activities.

Beauty without brains, na the pussý go suffer am.

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2018
To each his own.

4 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2018
holutee:
The way Nigeria doctors are migrating to abroad if care is not taken,it's only Dr sid and small doctor that will be available �
Lmfao hahahh.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by puregrace(m): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2018
So your worth is recharge cards

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 24, 2018
holutee:

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 24, 2018
I do not roll with old women who don't have breast

13 Likes 2 Shares

undecided ....and I don't roll with oloshos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by yertyr(m): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2018
that was before sex dolls
sincerely... when you see a girl like this absent brain and all she brags about is how her beauty intoxicates men
Why waste your money ?
get three of her from china.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by nairavsdollars(f): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2018
I will pick a sexdoll over this bitch

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Juell(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2018
Her life her problem. I keep wondering "what's the purpose of this BBnaija show?

1 Like

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by queensvill(f): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2018
do not despise the days of humble beginning. as long as the guy has prospect no wahala. as long he isnt lazy, respectful, prudent, loyal, God fearing....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by YINKS89(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2018
Dis girl no GT talent Bt shes proud..i guess oloshoism is now a legal business.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by lovethchioma(f): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2018
Why do you need boys to buy you "recharge cards" in the first place? You should be able to afford any form of "recharge cards" you want, if you work hard, that way you call the shots.

on a second thought, all these small boys that can't afford "recharge cards" please leave girls alone and concentrate on working hard.

If you find a girl that can stay with you even without you having to afford recharge cards, please hold her well. You don't come by this type everyday.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:
To each his own.

see this TILAPIA fishgrin grin
hpe u r rich and independent too!!!!

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by bigtt76(f): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2018
#ShakuShaku babe

sceneonetv:
So, the organizers of Big Brother Naija brought the season 2 housemates for a reunion show, and it’s been apparently, fun to watch.

So, far they’ve talked about their stay in the house, controversies, romance, bromance, enemity, and literally all that happened in the house… also not forgotten what they’ve been to so far in the house.

In today’s episode, Tuesday, TBoss reiterated yet again that she doesn’t roll with small boys that “can’t afford recharge cards,” as she’s got multiple suitors running after her, and not just ordinary suitors, but rich suitors with private jets.

She also made mention of spending the 25 million in 2 weeks.. She’s standing by all the controversial statements she made in the house.

TBoss also says she prefers to work for what she has ,in her words: “If it’s just about money, I’d sit in my house and wait for someone to bring it to me, because like I said, people with money hit on me, people who do have private jets hit on me, but I’m not about that life, that is why I struggled for myself to get this money, for myself.”

TBoss also says she was “too good” for BBNaija..

Watch part of the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-LOgRKDQuA

source: http://nshine.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by ositadima1(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:
To each his own.
Re: Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2018
Onye ara

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" / Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.