Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Why I’m Sad About Nigerians Attitude —waje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I’m Sad About Nigerians Attitude —waje (396 Views)

#BBNaija: “I’m sad because no guy likes me in the house” -Saskay / Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Sad About Nigerians Attitude —waje by 4Ebisco: 3:17am On Jan 24, 2018
With the unbridled hateful comments that keep coming out of the social media spaces in recent times, singer and a judge on The Voice Nigeria, Waje, has decried Nigerians’ attitude, describing it as deceitful and wicked.

Known for her sensational soul-lifting music, Waje, who took to her Instagram account to air her view on what she described as Nigerians’ penchant for hateful comments, wondered if they are written by humans or “fallen angels.”

The singer said Nigerians may actually deserve the unfair and unkind treatment they get from the rest of the world following the spate of hateful comments credited to them.

According to the United Nations/ONE AND Purple ambassador, “Maybe we as Nigerians, deserve the insults we get from the rest of the world. We are a deceitful, manipulative, wicked, religious bunch.”

She prayed that “May God help us. I read comments and wonder if these are human beings or fallen angels (demons will be too harsh). May the day you want to be celebrated not be the day you’ll be a cursed cause of the seeds you’ve sown.”

Waje launched a worldwide campaign for gender equality and opportunity.

Please Read More Here: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/01/why-im-sad-about-nigerians-attitude-waje.html

Re: Why I’m Sad About Nigerians Attitude —waje by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 24, 2018
We're angry by default so no be our fault

(1) (Reply)

“I Was Used And Paid Against Apostle Suleman” – Stephanie Otobo Confesses / Aman Rape Two Goats To Death / Wizkid And Davido 2017: Who Had The Better Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.