Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Adorable Photos Of Skales And Dbanj Together. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Skales And Dbanj Together. (18449 Views)

EFCC Denies Alleged Invasion Of Skales' Home / Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video / Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of Skales And Dbanj Together. by Collins10(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
They look good together, fa?
What sort of language is that Them be couple? Or are you gay?
Re: Adorable Photos Of Skales And Dbanj Together. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:
If dm tel me say skale Career go quick die like dis, i nr go Blv

omo leave that guy men.. he don try.. as far back as 08 i knew skales already when he basically was a kid! had all gis songs then on my bb torch.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Skales And Dbanj Together. by Greenbuoy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
N o n s e n s e
Re: Adorable Photos Of Skales And Dbanj Together. by dont8(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

English teacher
Shut up, you cannot even construct a simple English talkless of composing a song and you're talking down on someone cherished career.

He who must come to equity must come with clean hand.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Skales And Dbanj Together. by divine2288: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
doyinisaac:
His career is not as dead as your grammar....You cannot even spell "career"correctly....
lwkmd
Re: Adorable Photos Of Skales And Dbanj Together. by divine2288: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
adeniyi3971:
who are those savaging each other up there?
...too many funny guyz... i lyk dis
Re: Adorable Photos Of Skales And Dbanj Together. by akigbemaru: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mrop:
Checkout This adorable photoshoot of Singer and rapper Skales and Dbanj at a video shoot.

They look good together tho.

Gist from Updates

News Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/adorable-photos-of-skales-and-dbanj-together/

Re: Adorable Photos Of Skales And Dbanj Together. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
doyinisaac:
His career is not as dead as your grammar....You cannot even spell "career"correctly....
Oga u again? When u go be ftc?
Awon troller. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike's 2013 Calendar / Adewale Adeleke Blasts Kolo, Music Promoter (Photo) / Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.