Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. (6454 Views)

Pictures Of Skinny Chadwick Boseman Hospitalized Before Death / Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In Skinny Turtleneck Jump Suit. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Skinny Paul Okoye In Baggy Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by Mrop(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2018
Just saw this online. What can you see? What do you think, do you agree with the saying beware Skinny Guys.

Gist from Praize Updates

News Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/this-picture-explain-why-they-said-beware-of-skinny-guys/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Like

Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by Mrop(m): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2018
Let me wait for comment
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by olayinex(m): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2018
d first guy have said it all
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by kingem(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2018
d guy looks like Efe undecided

6 Likes

Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by Godwinfury(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2018
First class meal fr the girl...
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by Partnerbiz(f): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2018
i don't understand oo..
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2018
Fear slims guys like I Go Die
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by HOLYDICK(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2018
A$ap ferg ft Asap rocky lyrics
Skinny nigga but my d*ck long
Stank puss make ma d*ck soft grin

If u know u know

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by nuelzy: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2018
This is sooo me!! grin

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by yanabasee(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2018
Ladies will pretend....but they love it long and fat....
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by josh123(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2018
Mine is just long and thin,hw can i make it to b fat?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by MetroBaba1(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2018
Na This Kind Food Biacan Dey Like oo

Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by giftedheart1(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2018
wait....is the guy carrying a tennis ball in between his legs? shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Her choice...
She knows exactly what makes her smile....
She's so ready to die for it.
It's not easy!

Read between the lines!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by itspzpics(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by KingsCare: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
yes...skinny guys are always the banger...they have all it takes to please a lady, they have them bigger lol...its natural, thats why girls attests to these fact that they love having skinny guys than other..TeamSkinny... grin grin grin
Redefine Your Beauty With This Products & Feel Safer 2018... * Flat Tummy Tea With Moringa (Natural Weight Loss) * Breath Freshner Mint Spray * Pink Lips Balm (7days) * Scar & Burns Removal Gel * Lipstick Pepper Spray & Key Cap Stun Gun For Your Self Defence
* Butts, Breast, Penis & Hips Enhancement Cream.....Order For Yours Now, Pay On Delivery, Check My Profile
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
Love is beautiful, no long thing. grin
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by WinkWrld: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kool
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by Archmed(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nice glasses there
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by Follygunners: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Na just scrotum be dat na.. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by kilojoDesigns: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Follygunners:
Na just scrotum be dat na.. undecided

I tire o, e come be like say na me no dey see well
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by Dammyzeal007(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
josh123:
Mine is just long and thin,hw can i make it to b fat?
... Find the nearest soldier ants hole, just dip ur prick inside for just 5 seconds, I swear down it will be bigger and fatter..

7 Likes

Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by meezynetwork(m): 3:52am On Jan 25, 2018
Ok na
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by Kobicove(m): 6:14am On Jan 25, 2018
grin
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by OboOlora(f): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2018
What’s sexy about this, dude obviously has hernia.

BTW, dude looks like Efe and chic looks like Cuppy. Weird combo!
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by Tallesty1(m): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2018
nuelzy:
This is sooo me!! grin
We are direct opposites I guess.
Re: This Picture Explain Why They Said Beware Of Skinny Guys. by lakemanMC: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2018
Am sure his balls are larger than hiS dick undecided

(1) (Reply)

'then And 'now' Pictures Of The Cast Of The Movie: The Sound Of Music / Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. / 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.