Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. (1145 Views)

Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power / Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records / Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by praizblog: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2018
The photo of This lady was shared online recently. She was spotted crying after she deliver a beautiful baby boy.

How Wonderful and Adorable.

Gist from Praize Updates

News Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/lady-cries-with-joy-as-she-welcome-a-new-born-baby/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by praizblog: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2018
Aww so adorable
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2018
The joy of motherhood embarassed that baby is everything kiss kiss kiss

Meanwhile
She went in with makeup shocked
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2018
Sometinz is wrong were o,.....dat nr be just ordinary cry
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by thorpido(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Cry of pain and joy together.Birth process ain't easy.
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by Larrey(f): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2018
They are both crying,may God protect the child for her
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by doyinisaac(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The joy of motherhood embarassed that baby is everything kiss kiss kiss

Meanwhile
She went in with makeup shocked
Are you thinking what I am thinking??
GIDIBANKZ:
Minister of cry,cry analyst....oya explain the cry for us...
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by amamahdaniel(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:
Na spiritual cry abi?
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2018
amamahdaniel:
Na spiritual cry abi?
I guess o. Hw can a mother & a baby be crying at same time
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by amamahdaniel(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

I guess o. Hw can a mother & a baby be crying at same time
You don't know how it feel bro. I pray you should not look for child for 15 years After marriage. then you will realise what it takes to have child.
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2018
amamahdaniel:

You don't know how it feel bro. I pray you should not look for child for 15 years After marriage. then you will realise what it takes to have child.

Re u stupid? Hw did my comment affect you.... And beside did my comment like one laughing @the woman
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by amamahdaniel(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Re u stupid? Hw did my comment affect you.... And beside did my comment like one laughing @the woman
Yes you are stupid sir.
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2018
amamahdaniel:
Yes you are stupid sir.
Thank God you knw you are stupid......i though you have sense
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by amamahdaniel(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Thank God you knw you are stupid......i though you have sense
I don't have sense. but you that have sense that can not reason beyond your nose. ode
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2018
amamahdaniel:

I don't have sense. but you that have sense that can not reason beyond your nose. ode

Time to ignore. Attention seeker
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by amamahdaniel(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Time to ignore. Attention seeker
mtcheeeeew.

Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by dollytino4real(f): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2018
who knows how mother inlaw must have flogged her wit cane
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by itspzpics(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Lady Cries With Joy As She Welcome A New Born Baby. by KingsCare: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
beautiful....so touching, thats the love of mothers towards their sons, its wonderful....well we give glory to God for everything...#PowerOfWoman...they can never be compared to that ordinary sex dolls...lol tongue Redefine Your Beauty With This Products & Feel Safer 2018...* Flat Tummy Tea With Moringa (Natural Weight Loss) * Breath Freshner Mint Spray * Pink Lips Balm (7days) * Scar & Burns Removal Gel * Lipstick Pepper Spray & Key Cap Stun Gun For Your Self Defence * Butts, Breast, Penis & Hips Enhancement Cream.......Order For Yours Now, Pay On Delivery, Check My Profile

(1) (Reply)

You Have Seduced Me, Lord & I Have Let Myself To Be Seduce-anambra Beauty Queen / Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid(starboy) / Ini Edo Stuns In New Photos As She Rocks Costly Offwhite Belt-Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.