Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

ADDICT Episode 7 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ADDICT Episode 7 (424 Views)

Head Prefect Is A Sex Addict. �. Episode 1 / Addict Episode 8 / Addict Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ADDICT Episode 7 by Jowanonline(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2018
she told my Dad, the bitch sold us out" Millan yelled again but this time trying to go do something nasty to Selvin, why would selvin go that far when she knew the state of her sister on that day, Oh this is not going to end well really. As expected we were summoned by the panel so we went for it, Selvin was there staring like she didnt know what she did, when it got to her turn to state the accusation.... she did so boldly but she lied, all accusations were pointed to millan and not to the both of us, she made it seem like millan was responsible for it all well even if she was the accusation wasn't well stated and millan wasn't finding it funny "so that was how miss millan here snatched the exam paper of mr farooz who was helpless at that time cause he didnt want to be impersonated" millan screamed out her innocence after Selvin's last statement "she is lying the bitch is lying" it wasn't an easy case as millan was asked to leave when she became uncontrollable.

when it was time for me to give my statement, i was very plane even if selvin tried seducing her way through my mind "whatever accusation that has been placed on miss millan and i is false , nothing like that happened on that day" The panel went very loud after my statement and i was asked to leave. After the verdict which automatically certified our innocence Prof Gimajin invited us to his office as the dean. three of us sat faced to the prof who didnt understand what was going on between us anymore "what actually happened out there" when he asked i wanted to tell him the quetsion was wrong, he was suppose to ask Selvin what she had to gain by trying to expell her own blood, Millan took out a cigarette to smoke "mannerless attitude" Selvin cursed and that provoked millan to her psycho anger , the next thing we were doing was rushing the bleeding Selvin to the emergency ward at the hospital, millan didnt go with us .... i saw her take off with hakemm, i guess she had to go take her daily doze of whatever that idiot drives into her system "Doctor how is she" the disturbed prof asked , everything was fine except for the bad bruises inflicted on Selvins face and body.

After our semester exams, millan and i went for a picnic and spent so much cash having fun, it was her idea and most of her financial input though it was worth every bit of it. I still think of Selvin, millan knew that and she respected it ... maybe that was why i loved her in a special way "romeo still thinking of juliet" she asked whenever i was lost in thought, millan was so full of life and adventure which was terribly infectious, mostimes when am not available she takes Volk with her and come back complaining he embarassed her by chasing everything in skirt. During the semester break i invited Selvin over to my place and coincidentally Millan came on that same day, with the way Selvin composed herself compared to how millan came in looking all rough walking and smelling of drugs, my family welcomed selvin in opened arms while MIllan was treated a little different , we had dinner together so a discussion about our families came up, Millan was straight not saying a word and Selvin did all the talking, my mum had to ask millan why she was all quiet "hmm she has nothing to say cause she has no background" selvin answered , as millan stood up to do the usual ....i had to calm her down before she does another catastrophy. "am sorry things went that bad" my apologies couldnt suit the burning heart of my friend , she cried so bitterly i couldnt believe it would get to that "she took him away from us, her and her evil mother...farooz you will never understand the hurt i feel inside every day i see them, they are the reason for her death ....she never died of HIV" Getting on my knees i hugged her, i hugged her so tight her tears melted my heart..... i didnt want to hear anymore of the story though it was important that i did. I drove them back to Gimanji's residence knowing well that alot of things were going to change hence forth.

click here to read more-
http://www.jowan.online/2018/01/addict-episode-7-dinmma-franciz.html

(1) (Reply)

Demons (Village People) - Poetry / Bloggers, Where Do You Get Royalty-free Pics Of Celebrities For Your Articles? / Wordfunfacts Episode 2 (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.