Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

This Beautiful South African Lady Tweeted She Is HIV Positive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Beautiful South African Lady Tweeted She Is HIV Positive (413 Views)

Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Beautiful South African Lady Tweeted She Is HIV Positive by hypemanifeanyi: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2018
A beautiful South African lady, Saidy Brown has taken to twitter few days ago to share her story about living with the HIV virus.

The courageous lady tweeted she is HIV positive and also how she has been coping with the deadly HIV disease.

Saidy Brown said she does not allow her health status affect her as she is still living her best life and does not consider herself a victim.

Her tweet below!
“HIV might have changed my life,but I never would have allowed it to limit me. I am still standing. I am still alive. I am queening. I am no victim. I am an #HIVictor”
“When I found out at 14 that I was HIV-positive, I didn’t think I would live to see 18, I am turning 22 this year.”

Since Saidy Brown tweeted those words on he twitter timeline and thousands of people have re-shared her hopeful message, with many praising her courage for speaking publicly about her own experience with the virus.

Activist Saidy Brown, who describes herself as an HIVictor in her Twitter bio, has been opened up about the extraordinary reaction to her post, and the challenges she has been facing as someone with the disease and it is so surprising to know that she is dating someone who is HIV-positive.

Source: https://www.mrifeanyisblog.com/2018/01/hiv-might-have-changed-my-lifebut-i.html

Re: This Beautiful South African Lady Tweeted She Is HIV Positive by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2018
Thank the creator for your life sis.....

Just come to Abuja hospital and see beautiful ladies living with the virus.......hmmmm
Re: This Beautiful South African Lady Tweeted She Is HIV Positive by motiond16(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Make i mind my business.
Re: This Beautiful South African Lady Tweeted She Is HIV Positive by HOLYDICK(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2018
So many here are living with the virus unkown to them cos of negligence and fear of the world turning on them...
Keep taking ur medication
Live a godly
till ur maker calleth.
Re: This Beautiful South African Lady Tweeted She Is HIV Positive by gabinogem(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2018
Nice one...be proud of urself no matter the condition u find urself in... Cuz u've got just one life to live here in this cosmos. Think positive+++
Re: This Beautiful South African Lady Tweeted She Is HIV Positive by ebujany(m): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2018
HIV is no death sentence

This is 2018
Re: This Beautiful South African Lady Tweeted She Is HIV Positive by RemedyLab: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2018
Another one!

We offer free natural remedies you can try at home here at wWw.naturalremedylab.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! Untraceable Odour / How Alcohol Causes Dementia / The Health Benefits Of Meditation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.