Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) (59629 Views)

Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Wears Victoria Beckham's Outfit To Lionheart FIFM 2018 Screening / Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by 247frolicboss(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
I Show Off My Bum To Thank God — Singer Says

Kalahari Desert girl from Botswana, Lorraine Lionheart, who released a song in Nigeria titled ‘Keke Napep’, saying the commercial tricycle will make a good romantic gateway has explained why she flaunts her sexy hips and bum.

In an Instagram post, showing off her backside, she says, “I think if I didn’t flaunt it, the Lord would be very upset with me. And I am not an ungrateful child,” she writes.

In another post, flaunting another yet disarming picture, the singer said she never really knew she had a big bum until people started flooding her page with direct mails to comment on it.

“I like people who DM and say, “you have a big ass”. If I had time for pointless conversations I would probably reply with, “Oh, really? Well, I had no idea. Never noticed but thanks for pointing that out,” she says

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-i-show-off-my-bum-to-thank-god.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by 500NLaccounts(f): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
shocked
So that’s means everyone should start showing off their breast, yansh and other assets just to thank the Lort.
Just say you’re a thirst trap seeking attention, nobody will beat you after all they’re are many of your type on the internet
Nice baddadonk by the way.

40 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by iamJ(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
My actions after opening this thread

Copied her name, checked for her on Instagram, clicked follow sharp sharp grin

Came back to complete this comment cheesy

Lorraine It's because of u, my eyes were made kiss

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by iamJ(m): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
[s]
500NLaccounts:
shocked
So that’s means everyone should start showing off their breast, yansh and other assets just to thank the Lort.
Just say you’re a thirst trap seeking attention, nobody will beat you after all they’re are many of your type on the internet
[/s]bad belle, we no dey use stock fish cook fried rice

Go and hide ur face biko

24 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by heendrix(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
500NLaccounts:
shocked
So that’s means everyone should start showing off their breast, yansh and other assets just to thank the Lort

Lord not Lort

mistake shall not be ur lot o....say amen

1 Like

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by 500NLaccounts(f): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
Looool Amin Jesu!
heendrix:

Lord not Lort

mistake shall not be ur lot o....say amen

3 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
Show us the dick hole too so that we also can thank God. Wouldn't that be nice?
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
Though i must confess, she don't only have a big ass, but the ass is beautiful as well...

I wanted to bash her for blasphemy but when I saw the first photo in front of the car..

I remembered the bible said, forgive and forget, so i forgive her..

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
You should also give free sex to men to show God you are grateful for what he gave you by not being selfish with it.

2 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by Threebear(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Next she'll say she has sex to keep the holy Spirit's temple warm and moist.
Iranu abacha.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by KingsCare: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
Alright....nice to have backside and frontside big...its a blessing...some have backside but don't have frontside, while some have frontside and don't have backside...and if you got backside and frontside wella..go and give testimony because you are blessed...lol grin
Redefine Your Beauty With This Products & Feel Safer 2018.. .* Flat Tummy Tea With Moringa (Natural Weight Loss) * Breath Freshner Mint Spray * Pink Lips Balm (7days) * Scar & Burns Removal Gel * Lipstick Pepper Spray & Key Cap Stun Gun For Your Self Defence
* Butts, Breast, Penis & Hips Enhancement Cream......Order For Yours Now, Pay On Delivery, Check My Profile

1 Like

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by Pubichairs(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
g backside full of poo and little sense gotten from your ancestors

4 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by Ayodejioak(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2018

Journey to stardom. Something just just make person blow
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by free2ryhme: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
247frolicboss:
I Show Off My Bum To Thank God — Singer Says

Kalahari Desert girl from Botswana, Lorraine Lionheart, who released a song in Nigeria titled ‘Keke Napep’, saying the commercial tricycle will make a good romantic gateway has explained why she flaunts her sexy hips and bum.

In an Instagram post, showing off her backside, she says, “I think if I didn’t flaunt it, the Lord would be very upset with me. And I am not an ungrateful child,” she writes.

In another post, flaunting another yet disarming picture, the singer said she never really knew she had a big bum until people started flooding her page with direct mails to comment on it.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-i-show-off-my-bum-to-thank-god.html

You open your mouth use God name dey lie just for publicity

Why you no wan get sense nah

4 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by Icecomrade: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2018

She is cute. No beefing please.

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by kingemmybxt(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
wow
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by bumi10(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
we know that

women wants to be complimented

how did this make front page please?

this is no news
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by Shortyy(f): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Another thread for em sexists to masturbate on.

1 Like

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by phlamesG: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jesus Christ of cotonou shocked

see yansh

2 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by starlentboi(m): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
kilode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Me Likey wink
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by SIRmanjar(m): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
45 Inches Fall on that your back side

2 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by 2shure: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
okpo
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by Golly1: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
*Money Mistake 2*
Never spend money you haven't received. Don't even promise someone money based on a promise you have from someone else. If someone tells you: "Ezra, come to my office tomorrow at 9am and pick #30K"don't go out to buy items on credit based on this promise, with the hope that you will pay off your creditor when the promised money comes; it may not come as promised and this will leave you in problems with your creditors.
God bless you as you work on your financial prudence as we continue in 2018
Del Estate Enterprise cares about your finances and investments. Call us today for immediate inspection of our landed properties!
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by GreatOlu1: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
That's her only asset and project.

2 Likes

Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by sisisioge: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
Haaaaa! You have a big backside! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) by Awoo88: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
Beyonce and Co will be flaunting their talents and works while Africans will be flaunting sex. People with no brain

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" / Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.