Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigerians Reacts As Photos Of Mercy Aigbe Being Seduced Set Internet On Fire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Reacts As Photos Of Mercy Aigbe Being Seduced Set Internet On Fire (1194 Views)

Nigerian Man Set Internet On Fire With New Engagement Photo / BBN Tacha Set Internet On Fire As She Show Off Her Pant In New Video. / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts As Photos Of Mercy Aigbe Being Seduced Set Internet On Fire by bossmeek(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Folks are currently dragging Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe on social media, after the actress posted photos from the set of a movie she’s currently working on.

The photos shows another actor, Bola Ninolowo groping the mother-of-2 and kissing her by the lips!

Multiple reactions have since trailed the photos, as many have aired how displeased they her.. Someone even said this was probably the reason she had problems with her estranged husband, Lanre Gentry.

https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/01/nigerians-reacts-as-photos-of-mercy.html
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Photos Of Mercy Aigbe Being Seduced Set Internet On Fire by bossmeek(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Photos Of Mercy Aigbe Being Seduced Set Internet On Fire by bossmeek(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
See Nigerians Reaction and Comments;

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Photos Of Mercy Aigbe Being Seduced Set Internet On Fire by bossmeek(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Photos Of Mercy Aigbe Being Seduced Set Internet On Fire by bossmeek(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Photos Of Mercy Aigbe Being Seduced Set Internet On Fire by iamJ(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
That guy try oooo

Pay me 2million self, I wouldn't kiss streachmarks boobs, spits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Photos Of Mercy Aigbe Being Seduced Set Internet On Fire by bossmeek(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Photos Of Mercy Aigbe Being Seduced Set Internet On Fire by 500NLaccounts(f): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hian Nawa oh she’s just doing her job na cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Photos Of Mercy Aigbe Being Seduced Set Internet On Fire by bossmeek(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:
That guy try oooo

Pay me 2million self, I wouldn't kiss streachmarks boobs, spits

We be Nigerians na.... We fit do anything for money

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Ceec Looks So Beautiful In New Photos / I Don’t Care About Chioma, Sophie Momodu Says Her Interest Is Only In Davido / Laide Bakare Bags Best Actress Award Of The Year (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.