Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Crypto Talks- Let's Talk About ICO - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Talks- Let's Talk About ICO (473 Views)

Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks / You Can Earn Massively For Free From ICO Airdrops And Bounties / Join My Group Now To Get Best Ico To Invest In Giving You 10x Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Talks- Let's Talk About ICO by peachtree1: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hi guys. If you have been consistent in the crypto space you will agree with me that ICO's has changed the lifes of so many people in this world.

In your own view please share with us what you think about ICO's (Initial Coin Offering).
Re: Crypto Talks- Let's Talk About ICO by yassirabu: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
ICO is on a downturn now otherwise is great way of raising money.

Last year alone 3.7 billion USD rais[url]ed

Here is the list of top 10 ICO

http://www.nigeriasaving.com/the-10-biggest-ico-of-2017/

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Help(loan) Of #250,000 / Real Estate Investment @ Beachfront Courts Beside FTZ Complex, Opp. EKO TOURIST! / Mine And Get Free Doge Coins Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.