Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Earn Up To $800 Per Month, One On One Training In Lagos (photos). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Up To $800 Per Month, One On One Training In Lagos (photos). (587 Views)

Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Up To $800 Per Month, One On One Training In Lagos (photos). by mambodilah: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
The first training was done January 20th, 2018 and there was a lot of things learned.
The participants were given methods of how to get a Fiverr account, How to manage and withdraw here in Nigeria
How to be part of the Fiverr leveraging startegy to earn up to $800 per month and become a regular top seller.

There were also digital skills learnt.
*Graphics design

*Infographics

*Writing/Proof reading

*Facebook Banner/ Ads

*Social media Ads

*Text to speech

And lots more...

We are trying to do more, and empower people with digital skills they can use to earn money online.
Therefore we would like to engage more interested people in doing this online business because its been tested and trusted.
Based on our beta test with previous participants we have made this work successfully.

Here are some of the photos from the last training.

Re: Earn Up To $800 Per Month, One On One Training In Lagos (photos). by mambodilah: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FIVERR LEVERAGING PROJECT

1. You need a laptop
2. Internet access
3. A fee of 10k for the training

If you have all the requirements then drop your WhatsApp number or email address and I will send you how to book your spot for this training.

THE FIVERR LEVERAGING PROJECT
How does it work?

The FIVERR leveraging project is an online business for both beginners and Fiverr users already on the platform.

It consists of at least 10 hardworking people working as a team and achieving the same goals which is making money from the Fiverr platform using all the working methods for making it 100% profitable.

One of the most powerful methods of this project is creating an outstanding portfolio.
The Fiverr leveraging project aim is to provide its members and participants with an outstanding profile on Fiverr. This helps the participants of this get more jobs and earn more money every time. Because clients who want to order a job on Fiverr will first check out your profile, your job portfolio and the number of positive reviews you have. If you are impressive in this three aspects you will easy win jobs.

If you have an outstanding profile and portfolio on Fiverr then you will get so many clients with jobs that you can charge for $5 to more than $1000. You can earn more than $200 every week and at least $800 a month. This is for real. A lot of people are achieving this.

Why I am guaranteeing you this is because we have tested this project with a small group of people and this project was on beta testing as at some months ago was successful, the members of the beta test are all making use of Fiverr and getting clients every day. That is why I am confident.

So, I am going to work with a group of 10 to 20 persons in the next 3 months to achieve an $800 per month earnings on Fiverr and I am going to train them one on one. This is serious business and believes me this opportunity is like nothing you have ever seen before.

ONLY PARTICIPANTS WITH THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE CAN COME FOR THIS TRAINING.

The training is to give you the following

An Online skill which sells hot of Fiverr and brings clients to you consistently
How to work on this Fiverr leveraging project and get an outstanding profile

*Create an outstanding portfolio
*Become a level 1 seller in a month
*Become a level 2 seller in 3 to 6 months
*And become a top seller within a year (this are guaranteed based on how serious you are)

If you really want to make things happen, then stop waiting for it to happen, make it happen yourself.
I don't give a damn if you believe this stuff or not, I only want to work with serious people. Who really want to work and get returns.

The Training Center is at Allen avenue, Ikeja. The date of the next training will be sent to the participants that have booked their spaces as soon as the slots for 10 people have been taken.

If you are from other states and you may not be able to make it to the training venue, then chat with me on Whatsapp. You too can still be part of this; A package for the training is made for you too in order to participate at your comfort.

You will also have the chance to meet people that used the Fiverr leveraging project beta test and get all the methods and tricks we used.

There are 3 phases of this project which takes 3 months of hard work and teamwork.
Everything you need to succeed is available; Don’t let investing in a business stop you.
If you are looking for a business that requires 0 investment and you want to make a fortune from it then you must be a joker. 25k is nothing compared to what you spend on things that don't bring back returns to your account, you no those things. So if you really want to get the real experience of earning money and have cash sent to your bank accounts and do what you always wanted, enjoy your life and not depend on friends, family or job to give you money then this a one-time opportunity.

Phase 1:
Teaching you skills you can use to make money. There are some many jobs you can do for thousands of people all over the world that come to Fiverr for help. If you know how to do any of these services very well then they pay you to do it for them. Also, learn how to be a successful Fiverr seller. How to earn and withdraw your money in naira. And so much more.

Phase 2:
Getting a Fiverr Account with an outstanding profile and impressive portfolio
This is very important and this is where your investment will play a large role in giving you passive income.

Phase 3:
This is When the Fiverr leveraging project commences with all the participants working with the methods given to them and getting results at the same time. Everyone that successfully gets to the phase is guaranteed to make more than $200 weekly using the tested and trusted strategy.

Call: 09063815474 For more info.

Thanks for reading.
Re: Earn Up To $800 Per Month, One On One Training In Lagos (photos). by mambodilah: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
This is the time to really have a digital skill that people need and you can leverage. Becoming a freelancer is the key.
Re: Earn Up To $800 Per Month, One On One Training In Lagos (photos). by mambodilah: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
digital skills to be learned.
*Graphics design

*Infographics

*Writing/Proofreading

*Facebook Banner/ Ads

*Social media Ads

*Text to speech

And lots more...

(1) (Reply)

Need Urgent White Topaz, Blue Topaz / Most Reliable Online Business I Have Seen( Over 7 Years Of Existence) / Enyimba Economic City Is Nigeria’s Dubai – Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.