Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

#sexdoll: What They Won't Tell You About The Dangers Of The Sex Robots - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #sexdoll: What They Won't Tell You About The Dangers Of The Sex Robots (1766 Views)

Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' / Man Breaks $2,500 Sexdoll While Trying To Get It To Bend In Different Position / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#sexdoll: What They Won't Tell You About The Dangers Of The Sex Robots by chiomarita: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
The subject of #Sexdoll is the rave of the moment, on and off social media and Nigerians on both sides of the conversational divide have very strong opinions about the feminine robots.
The urge to acquire such a doll has become a thing to worry about for both gender, however for different reasons.

About Sex Doll
These dolls are made to look human and they come in both sex; male and female. They are fitted with artificial intelligence, making them responsive.

Some men are excited about these sex dolls because they feel it is not going to restrain them to just one woman.

The doll is said to have features as a woman and some men feel they are better off with a robot than being with a real woman.

Celebrities reactions
Seyi Hunter, a sex goddess herself lends her voice to conversations on the trend. According to the actress, nothing can replace the natural feel of a woman’s sex organs, arguing that only cowardly men will subscribe to the use of sex dolls.

“Sex doll can never be a threat to women; it is not possible because it can never be the same, hell no! It’s no threat. It’s impossible for sex dolls to replace ladies/women; the feel can’t be the same for God’s sake. A woman will always be a woman, soft and succulent, its only men with fear, men that have complex issues, men that can’t woo a woman that will get the sex doll,” she retorted.

Well, she also agreed that there is no harm in possessing one, but must be used only in the absence of a woman.
“Having a sex doll is good, it can be used once in a while but it can’t take over the place of a woman, it is not possible because no matter how a doll is built, it can’t give the same pleasure, I and every other woman out there will give. It can only be used to pass time or when there is no woman available; it can’t be the same as a woman.”

For music star, Wizkid, sex doll get a thumb down. The internationally recognized Nigerian artiste said those dolls sold for N800, 000 are too expensive and even prostitutes on the streets are cheaper.

Well, there seem to be some atom of truth in that. He who wears the shoes, should know better.

We may think its only Nigerian celebrities that have negatively reacted to the sex doll trend, Snoop Dogg has words for those with a fetish for the adult toys. “I don’t give a f**k about how sexy you think the bitch look. That’s a f**king doll.”

The DoggFather also had some major advice for anyone considering joining the doll wave: “Knock it off and get you a real bonafide breathing b**ch.”

What average Nigerians think
To average an Nigerian man on the streets convinced that with the sum of 800,000 Naira you can get ‘beautiful sex doll’ whow will not be coming up with the numerous excuses of a real life girlfriend, “Baby I’m not in the mood.” “I’m on my period.” “I need money to buy new phones.” ” Baby I need Ice cream” , plus unnecessary spendings at eateries, bars and clubs, no nagging, no stress and above all no In-laws drama, they believe it is too good to be true.

They are keen to find out if all the doll has to offer is sex and nothing more.

Some men reveal that they derive more satisfaction from their sex partners when she moans and calls out their pet names during their intimate moments, and wonder how that can achieved, considering the sex doll can’t do that.

Worse still, it can’t actually cook food, wash clothes, cuddle you emotionally, discuss and share ideas or even give birth.

The business aspect
Some Igbo men are not also bothered by the high cost of the dolls, as they strongly believe that soon some of their brethren would go to China to order for the mass production and the price would drop drastically.

There is another angle to the sex doll craze: “They gave women dildos and now they have remembered the men but they didn’t tell us how we can remove semen from the belly of the artificial wives. Maggots, bad smell would start oozing from her privates in no time. With N500,000 a determined Nigerian man should be able to get himself a good wife. Real men marry real wives and enjoy the benefits,” Mr. Nduka, a businessman quipped.

Sodom and Gomorrah?
In another news, the UK has opened its very first sex doll brothel. The brothel, owned by Lovedoll UK, was opened to meet the growing demand of customers who wanted the chance to ‘try’ out dolls before paying £2,000 ($2,798 or N980,000 ) to buy one.

Instead, they can now check into the brothel in Tyne and for £100 ($140 or N50,000) an hour and choose their very own plastic-lover.

If after the hour, the customer is taken with the doll and the experience, they can buy it and take it home with them.

The dolls can be designed to look like a celebrity, a partner or whoever you fancy, really.

According to reports, it’s not just men who want to buy these dolls, many women are also splashing out on them to keep their husbands happy. Really? Yes! Really!

Another report claimed that there are also baby sex dolls, made specially for paedophiles. It comes in the size of 10 to 15 year old children....more @ http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/01/sexdoll-what-they-wont-tell-you-about.html

Re: #sexdoll: What They Won't Tell You About The Dangers Of The Sex Robots by cruzita(f): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
DEVIL CONTINUE U HEAR,ABYSS DEY WAIT .JUST REMAIN SMALL

2 Likes

Re: #sexdoll: What They Won't Tell You About The Dangers Of The Sex Robots by showstopperss(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
abeg i tire for this dummy matter...if he no be panadol, he no fit be panadol
Re: #sexdoll: What They Won't Tell You About The Dangers Of The Sex Robots by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
cruzita:
Re: #sexdoll: What They Won't Tell You About The Dangers Of The Sex Robots by mikky4764(f): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
End time things ooo, more incredible things will still erupt
Re: #sexdoll: What They Won't Tell You About The Dangers Of The Sex Robots by Khd95(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
cruzita:
this dolls touch una for where e dey pain gaaan

Truth is only ladies who have nothing but se.x too offer will be intimidated by mere dolls grin

1 Like

Re: #sexdoll: What They Won't Tell You About The Dangers Of The Sex Robots by Khd95(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Some women been having sleepless nights because of dolls

2 Likes

Re: #sexdoll: What They Won't Tell You About The Dangers Of The Sex Robots by cruzita(f): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
Khd95:
this dolls touch una for where e dey pain gaaan

Truth is only ladies who have nothing but se.x too offer will be intimidated by mere dolls grin

TOUCH ME?I WISH BUT NO
Re: #sexdoll: What They Won't Tell You About The Dangers Of The Sex Robots by Sholaye04: 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
embarassed
embarassed
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Rick Ross Hospitalized, Goes On Life Support / Toyin Abraham Slays In Nude Jumpsuit / Pictures From The Demolition Of Fresh FM Owned By Yinka Ayefele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.