Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

A New, Confirmed Type Of Gaming - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A New, Confirmed Type Of Gaming (1143 Views)

Not confirmed / Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 / (SURE DAILY 2+ / 3+ ODDS WON): Greenville Lounge:(CONFIRMED) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New, Confirmed Type Of Gaming by ALLU: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
Was Really suprised today by the type of gaming happening on https://playjoor.com . Basically you play real games like Whot! and stake money and have the money almost double if you win. They also do referral and have customer service that I've never experienced before. Thank me later. Playjoorian for Life!

Re: A New, Confirmed Type Of Gaming by RheaIsabella: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2018
I just checked this out.... won like 1,900 after putting 1,000 .... dey try sha
Re: A New, Confirmed Type Of Gaming by Clever660: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2018
I want them to include pes and all those action games too.let it not b onlywhot.soccer games has to b included.
Re: A New, Confirmed Type Of Gaming by RheaIsabella: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2018
Clever660:
I want them to include pes and all those action games too.let it not b onlywhot.soccer games has to b included.

Bro i think they said if you want them to add game you should chat with their admin and tell them the game you want. So just tell dem and probably they'll add it down the line

1 Like

Re: A New, Confirmed Type Of Gaming by ALLU: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
RheaIsabella:

Bro i think they said if you want them to add game you should chat with their admin and tell them the game you want. So just tell dem and probably they'll add it down the line

yah me sef i voted for fps and scrabble. mans not hot grin
Re: A New, Confirmed Type Of Gaming by Clever660: 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
RheaIsabella:

Thats gud.d i for try it but the problem is dat i dont have android phone now.
Re: A New, Confirmed Type Of Gaming by RheaIsabella: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Clever660:
Thats gud.d i for try it but the problem is dat i dont have android phone now.
\

what are you using to browse now? you dont need android phone bro. its a website. all you need is a browser
Re: A New, Confirmed Type Of Gaming by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
if u are interested in fixed match.. I single game. 15 odd..
Starting by 8:30pm

mention and email me, i will send u the game, u must stake 3k and above and pay me 15k after match..

If u arent serious or u cant stake high, pls dont inbox me abeg. I never asked anybody to pay before match, in order to prove myself, u pay after match..
Re: A New, Confirmed Type Of Gaming by ALLU: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
whoop whoop! men i need more challengers!

(1) (Reply)

Sure Daily Prediction With More Winning / NPFL Defending Champions Beats Eding Sport To Qualify Next Round. / Do You Know Stephen Odey ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.