Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business (1320 Views)

Auction Thread for Sellers And Bidders. / We Sell The Best Stitching Machines And Thread For Milling Companies / Production Mechine Like Meat,fish Slicer, Plantain Chip Slicer,yoghurt Mechine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business by Emeks008(m): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
This thread is created for those that are into production of flavoured drinks /yoghurt and those that are aspiring to join the production of drinks in Nigeria.

I have seen many threads on other businesses on this forum but there is none for flavoured drinks/yoghurt production on this forum

Let's see some drinks we are likely to talk about on this thread

---- Sachet yoghurt
---- bottle yoghurt I
---- Flavoured drinks (Pet bottle)
--- Flavoured drinks (sachets)
---- carbonated drinks

Brands listed above is what we are going to be discussing on this thread .

Am not creating this thread to sell e Books or business plan to anybody but just to help people who want to go into business what to know before going into it and people that are into it but facing one or two challenges.

Let's get started....

This thread is going to be an interactive one which I expect everyone to contributes and ask questions as well.
Re: A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business by smartty68(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nice one smiley
Re: A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business by Emeks008(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
We re going to start one after the other .

The frst on the list is SACHET YOGHURT PRODUCTION BUSINESS.

I believe everyone knows what yoghurt is and it's nutritional value to the body?
Today, there re so many brands of sachet yoghurt in the market and more is still coming to join the ever wide market for yoghurt.

Sachet yoghurt is mainly targeted at certain age group which is children /teen and some few adults do consume it as well.
Sachet yoghurt production requires some basic gadgets before you can start production fully and that is what we are going to discuss about .
Going into production of sachet yoghurt means you are prepared to face the challenges thats going to come up as your production begins to roll out to the market
Re: A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business by Emeks008(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Let me upload some pictures before proceding

Re: A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business by Emeks008(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Before you can start anything, you must have a standard water treatment plant for your proposed factory because without water, you can't produce anything.

The question nw is what and what do you need for water treatment section of your your yoghurt production factory.

Re: A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business by Emeks008(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
1. Bore hole water / pipeborn water
2 Storex tank 2pcs
3 Composite filter (sand /carbon filters)
4. UV light
5. Micron filters

Note, The above listed items is for a start and not the standard way of treating water
Re: A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business by Emeks008(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Before I go further, I want to see some comments to knw if ppl following or not.
Re: A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business by Riderboy(m): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Following sir. Pls go on. Thank you
Re: A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business by Hollasmall: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
We dey follow
Abeg proceed
Re: A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business by lightdream: 5:03am On Feb 15, 2019
Following
Re: A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business by phazotron(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
We are following
Re: A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business by Emtol01: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Please, continue the good work.
Re: A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business by lightdream: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Any updated post here @emeks008
Re: A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business by joeyreports: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2020
Yogurt production is one lucrative business most people look away from, but the truth is that you make make a lot of money, all you need in this regard is a well written business plan....

(1) (Reply)

Old Coca-cola Bottle/old Sewing Machine For Sale / I Need Kola Nut Buyer In Europe / LPFO Available In Bulk Allocation @N55 Gross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.