Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

DSTV Has No Credibility, Never Trust Them! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Has No Credibility, Never Trust Them! (902 Views)

I Think Dstv Has The Worst Online Customer Care Ever / Dstv Has Refused To Open Stations On My Decoder After Paying Please Help / Does DSTV Has Better Picture Quality Than GOTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV Has No Credibility, Never Trust Them! by inteli: 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
On November 2017, DStv sent out massages to their subscribers promising them FREE January 2018 subscription if they paid for November 2017 and December 2017 subscriptions.

Given their bad antecedents, I was not interested in the charade as I had gotten tired of their chronic incessant content repetitions. Programs in DStv could be repeated for up to 50 times, thus defeating the purpose of paying for TV to kill boredom. So I had to consider other alternative TV service providers.
I was however convince by a colleague in my workplace to renew my subscription with DStv to give multiple options to my family during the yuletide period.

As I type this piece, DStv has failed to redeemed their part of the offer even after fulfilling the T&C they stated and making contacts with them to remind them of the offer. About 15 of us in my work place tried them out on the offer, and sadly, none of us have been given the bonus promised.

Even as some of us who fell for the scam have vowed never to subscribe DStv again and De-market their products over this unnecessary scam they put-out to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians, I am also adding my voice to it by offering this advice.

NEVER TRUST DSTV ON ANY PRODUCT, PROMO, SERVICES THEY CLAIM TO OFFER. THEY WILL DECEIVE AND SCAM YOU OF YOUR RESOURCES.
Be properly guided.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSTV Has No Credibility, Never Trust Them! by sEGXY2(m): 2:45am On Jan 25, 2018
F*ck Dstv
Re: DSTV Has No Credibility, Never Trust Them! by joceey(m): 4:34am On Jan 25, 2018
Dstv south Africa people killing Nigerian since time of Zuma the statue lol grin
Re: DSTV Has No Credibility, Never Trust Them! by bigabbey: 5:56am On Jan 25, 2018
Na today, why don't you get connected to free to air and set yourself free!

1 Like

Re: DSTV Has No Credibility, Never Trust Them! by SPDAZZY(f): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
It worked for me though, my subscription was supposed to expire on 14th January, but they subscribed it themselves and I have been enjoying it.
Re: DSTV Has No Credibility, Never Trust Them! by marqueetim(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
lalasticlala I have an article on this can i dm you with evidence? I was scammed and many others

inteli:
On November 2017, DStv sent out massages to their subscribers promising them FREE January 2018 subscription if they paid for November 2017 and December 2017 subscriptions.

Given their bad antecedents, I was not interested in the charade as I had gotten tired of their chronic incessant content repetitions. Programs in DStv could be repeated for up to 50 times, thus defeating the purpose of paying for TV to kill boredom. So I had to consider other alternative TV service providers.
I was however convince by a colleague in my workplace to renew my subscription with DStv to give multiple options to my family during the yuletide period.

As I type this piece, DStv has failed to redeemed their part of the offer even after fulfilling the T&C they stated and making contacts with them to remind them of the offer. About 15 of us in my work place tried them out on the offer, and sadly, none of us have been given the bonus promised.

Even as some of us who fell for the scam have vowed never to subscribe DStv again and De-market their products over this unnecessary scam they put-out to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians, I am also adding my voice to it by offering this advice.

NEVER TRUST DSTV ON ANY PRODUCT, PROMO, SERVICES THEY CLAIM TO OFFER. THEY WILL DECEIVE AND SCAM YOU OF YOUR RESOURCES.
Be properly guided.
Re: DSTV Has No Credibility, Never Trust Them! by Fididiguy(m): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2018
Dstv try on their promo recently

If they have been like this, nobody will talk o

And if they will continue, they will have future here.

Kudos.

Lastly they should permanent their promo

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Trending Film The Royal Hibiscus Hotel / Control Your DSTV TV From Your Phone Using Remote For DSTV App / Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.