Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Why Is "Cancer" The Most Searched Health Topics On Google Trends? (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is "Cancer" The Most Searched Health Topics On Google Trends? (photo) (452 Views)

Is Cancer Treatable? / 9 Most Searched Health Questions On Google In 2018 / CANCER...The Unfamiliar And Unused Healing Power Of Herbs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is "Cancer" The Most Searched Health Topics On Google Trends? (photo) by propanet(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
I did a little survey and I discovered that "cancer" is the most searched health related topics when compared with other health topics on google trends globally.

Re: Why Is "Cancer" The Most Searched Health Topics On Google Trends? (photo) by RemedyLab: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cancer is one of the leading cause of death globally, it is mandatory to take preventive measure in order to reduce the risk facors.

Learn more facts about cancer in nigeria here:
http://naturalremedylab.com/facts-about-cancer-in-nigeria-symptoms-prevention/
Re: Why Is "Cancer" The Most Searched Health Topics On Google Trends? (photo) by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Okay nice one OP, I can see that you already created same topic on the right section this time. Pretty nice discovery too...

Anyway shaa, not surprised Cancer takes it. It is a group of diseases that cuts across different fields of medicine and affects millions worldwide. It is among the world's highest global killers.

Clinically, Cancer still doesn't have a cure and that partly explains the need for people all over to keep searching on latest developments in relation to cancer as regards prevention or its treatments.
I believe a cure is not far off, in fact from studies, I understand that some already established medical science discoveries can help in the fight against some forms of cancer and by extension can lead to more deeper research that can help tackle Cancer on a much deeper level cutting across all kinds of cancer.

There is just one major problem..... "The Big Pharma companies making billions of dollars on Cancer drugs/medications and of course the cash earned by chemotherapy treatments and all.."
Find the cure and you will be shutting down some big business in he medical world. But that cure will be found and a repeat of what happened to Ulcer in Robin Warren's and Barry Marshall's case will likely happen again. If only we try....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Day Everyone. I Will Talk On The Essence Of Exfoliating Our Skin. / Is Our Urine Suppose To Be Proportional To Our Water Intake ? / Elderly Care Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.