Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Best Way To Cure Staph Aureus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Way To Cure Staph Aureus (441 Views)

Things To Avoid When Treating Staph Aureus Infection / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! / Staph Aureus Termination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Cure Staph Aureus by Eqiulibriumkkm: 1:13am On Jan 25, 2018
In recent times, health professionals round the world have been lamenting on how difficult it is to cure these stubborn and smart set of infection (STAPH AUREUS, GONORRHEA & SYPHILIS) because they are fast gaining Resistance to most known antibiotics. Dr Teodora Wi, Medical Officer, Human Reproduction, at WHO said "The bacteria that cause Gonorrhoea are particularly smart. Every time we use a new class of antibiotics to treat the infection, the bacteria evolve to resist them."

7 JULY 2017 | GENEVA - Data from 77 countries show that antibiotic resistance is making gonorrhea – a common sexually-transmitted infection – much harder, and sometimes impossible, to treat. The reality of this report dawned on me when a very wealthy patient (i don't want to mention his name), who was suffering from HEAVY GROWTH OF Staph Aureus Infection, having spent so much on health care at various private hospitals; also went to National Hospital, Abuja but the Stubborn infection wouldn't let go, it kept on gaining Resistance to all antibiotic being administered to him.
Helpless and frustrated he was, until someone recommended Herbal Medication . Barely 72 hours of Herbal medication, he was seen smiling and walking healthy. After two weeks, test result confirms he is totally free of Staph

I feel Doctors around the world should learn to Respect the Potency of Herbal Medicine. In fact, Herbalogy should be added Bachelor in Medicine ( MBBS ) Curriculum. What do you think?

PLEASE!!! Stop the indiscriminate use of Antibiotics in treating Stubborn infections as:

STAPH AUREUS
SYPHILIS
GONORRHEA

GO HERBAL

For advice and more inquiries, Please call

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Removes 5.5foot Long Tapeworm From His Body And Blames It On Sushi Addiction / Stress Is A Silent Killer / How To Increase Testosterone Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.