Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

This Is What Nobody Will Tell You About The Next Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is What Nobody Will Tell You About The Next Iphone (409 Views)

New Leaks Suggest Appleā€™s Next Iphone To Feature Ipad-inspired Design / Next Iphone Might Be Featuring USB Type-C Connector Away From Lightning Connecto / Next Iphone Come With Triple Camera With 3D Sensor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Nobody Will Tell You About The Next Iphone by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2018
What if I told you everything you need to know about the iPhone device apple will release this year. The name that the next iPhone will be called, the design and everything else. Would that break your anxiety ?

Well, that is not possible, I can't tell you everything about the next iPhone release. This is because phone manufacturers make informations concerning unreleased phones confidential and top secret or else otherwise. Usually, leaked informations are from persons on the inside, but the person will not give full details.

The few i'm going to mention in this post are not official although they're from reliable sources. You are safe to put your trust in them.

Starting with the name, what will the next iPhone be called. Most people think it will be called iPhone X(2), even other bloggers speculate it to be called iPhone 9. But those names don't make sense.

Drawing reference from other iOS devices naming, Apple might just do the same for iPhone. Macbooks naming goes this way, "Macbook - the year it was released" as well as iPad and iPod. It is very likely that Apple will put an end to adding increasing suffix to iPhone names and make life easy or everyone. This points down to the name the next iPhone will be called. It will simply be called - iPhone 2018.

Another thing to expect from iPhone 2018 is varying screen size. iPhone X has a screen size of 5.8 inches and no other version was designed to have an increasing screen size just like Samsung will do. Rumors speculate another version of iPhone 2018 having a bigger screen size up to 6.0 inchs. This may be because of the way the top intruding notch on iPhone X takes up a reasonable amount of screen space. Apple may want to stick to a constant top notch size but increase the screen size to accommodate more views. Don't expect apple to get rid of that top notch, it's never going to happen.

Usually it takes a while before apple RAM sizes to iOS devices, but we are looking out for an increase in RAM size for iPhone 2018. Probably 4GB of RAM is expected an the long awaited 512Gb.

That's all I can gush out for the time being, check back for more leaks.

Before i forget to mention, there is this interesting iPhone concept i want you to check out for me. It emphasizes on a slide out display which moves out gently from the sides of the phone. Giving an odd landscape aspect ratio. The concept has the volume buttons embedded on the screen. The video is in link below.

Source: - http://www.techdemi.com/2018/01/about-iphone-2018.html

Re: This Is What Nobody Will Tell You About The Next Iphone by stefanweeks: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2018
nothing new bruv
Re: This Is What Nobody Will Tell You About The Next Iphone by Captleverage: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2018
Hehehe op dey talk about phone e no fit buy

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy S9 Vs. Iphone X Vs. Pixel 2: How The Flagship Phones Stack Up / Things To Consider When Buying Phone / Check Out Asus Rog Gaming Smartphone With 8gb Ram And 512gb Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.