Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

6 Interesting Facts You Should Know About The Woman Clitoris - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Interesting Facts You Should Know About The Woman Clitoris (541 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) / 10 Morning Wood (Erection) Facts You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Interesting Facts You Should Know About The Woman Clitoris by ibomjnr1: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2018
The woman clitoris according to Wikipedia is a female sex organ present in mammals, ostriches and a limited number of other animals. In humans, the visible button-like portion is near the front junction of the labia minora (inner lips), above the opening of the urethra.

The funny thing about the clitoris is that people barely know the basics about it. All they know is the location and also they know that when stimulated it can make the act of sex better. But there’s more.

Below are some basic facts we should all know about the clitoris:

SOURCE http://www.skilhubmdc.com/2018/01/25/6-interesting-facts-know-woman-clitoris/

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose Dental Night Guard / Top 10 Foods That Helps Increase Sperm Count / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.