Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format (14566 Views)

'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV / Twitter User Narrates How A Job Seeker Shared His CV Inside A Taxi (pics) / 5 Important Things Recruiters Search For In Your Cv/resume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format by braine(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2018
Nice.

Contact me if you need something like this.
Re: Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format by iSpread(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2018
I think I like this.
Re: Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format by Thewesterner(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Kufie:
Which recruiter go get data watch this thing? Seems pointless in my opinion
Maybe outta curiosity
Re: Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format by WenysAD(f): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Barney Stinston's style grin cool
Re: Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format by P0intBlank(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
oladimejiX:
In these times that it's getting increasingly difficult to get a great job except through connections, I found this video on youtube of how a guy showcased his resume using a unique video format.
I think this is something that could really interest employers that needs someone that can think outside the box and a really great way to present resume, especially for those in the graphics niche.

Mods pls let's push this.
This could become a new way to start catching the eyes of employers

lalasticlala CrazyMan 1forall Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed5bNN6tkkk

Super Cool
Re: Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format by Angelawhite(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
oladimejiX:
In these times that it's getting increasingly difficult to get a great job except through connections, I found this video on youtube of how a guy showcased his resume using a unique video format.
I think this is something that could really interest employers that needs someone that can think outside the box and a really great way to present resume, especially for those in the graphics niche.

Mods pls let's push this.
This could become a new way to start catching the eyes of employers

lalasticlala CrazyMan 1forall Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed5bNN6tkkk

I can bet my balls you're same person
Re: Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format by oladimejiX: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Angelawhite:

I can bet my balls you're same person
Actually I'm not, I'm oladimeji the person is olajide
Re: Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format by Slimfeez(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Kufie:
Which recruiter go get data watch this thing? Seems pointless in my opinion
...... You right though, where an employer was asking you to send pdf format of your resume, you come dey form oga boss for there nah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Where Does One Go In Lagos To Submit CV Physically / Damco Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.