Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Looking Into Nigerian Singer Chidimma Ekile's Hairstyles (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Looking Into Nigerian Singer Chidimma Ekile's Hairstyles (photos) (2187 Views)

Ezekiel Chidimma Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2020 / Which One Do You Prefer Between These Two Hairstyles (photos) / Chidinma Ekile Photos || Does She Not Look Like A Goddess In These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking Into Nigerian Singer Chidimma Ekile's Hairstyles (photos) by Pepuscutie270(f): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
The Nigerian female singer always stuns her fans and the whole country with the kind of hairstyle she usually opts for. Been that this hairstyle is mostly with the have nots in Nigeria...

Get all the insight and see photos here

http://www.oliviangene.com/2018/01/nigerian-singer-chidimma-ekile-stuns-in.html

Re: Looking Into Nigerian Singer Chidimma Ekile's Hairstyles (photos) by Pepuscutie270(f): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Looking Into Nigerian Singer Chidimma Ekile's Hairstyles (photos) by MicheyJ1: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Op get a day job and stop wasting your time with irrelevant things.
Re: Looking Into Nigerian Singer Chidimma Ekile's Hairstyles (photos) by Pepuscutie270(f): 6:50am On Mar 04, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Op get a day job and stop wasting your time with irrelevant things.

When I see people like you, I laugh. Your kind does a lot of crazy things to stop or discourage people from doing things that they love.

So when someone talks about things that interests them, it means they are jobless right?

LOL. I laugh again. If only you know.

But oh well, I'd be glad to learn you died slowly through this.
Re: Looking Into Nigerian Singer Chidimma Ekile's Hairstyles (photos) by kevindd: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2018
They look really interesting, but I personally prefer something more classic, honestly. For example, my wife likes different short hairstyles for round faces and they look really awesome, I have to say. What do you think about them?

(1) (Reply)

Fashion or madness? / Meet Oyo State Representative In Miss Tourism Nigeria Competition / How To Get That Pink/reddish Attractive Lips(part 2!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.