Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Gtbank And Over-recharging Airtime *737# (opinions Needed) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gtbank And Over-recharging Airtime *737# (opinions Needed) (596 Views)

How Scammers Use 737 To Defraud People / Banks To Charge You For Recharging Via USSD As From October 21 / USSD Code: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank And Over-recharging Airtime *737# (opinions Needed) by paulstrings(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen that patronise gt bank's *737# system..
I need your thoughts on this...

My Friend wanted to recharge 1000 airtime and mistakenly did N10,000 recharge because he was distracted..

Today another friend of mine wanted to recharge 500 naira but mistakenly over-recharged N5,000..

There should be a way to check and confirm the amount before making these errors..

The worst part is that you cannot fully recover the money....
Before you say jack, MTN will reduce your airtime to nothingness with their numerous and useless deductions.

Please, Let us look into this issue and direct our complaints to the banks and mobile operators.

cc: lalasticlala, dragnet, puskin, honsule

(1) (Reply)

Elephone U And U Pro; This Phone Sure Beat The Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8+ / Phone Needed / Blackberry Keyone Phones Gets Oreo Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.